Dr. Susan M. Danek

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Susan M. Danek has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Susan" to "Susan M."
RID: 1438597
11/05/11 1 2 1 1 The staff is so rude and not helpful. I have seen this doctor a few time and the last 2 times I have seen her she told me she didn't know very much about my condition and didn't know how to treat me. She seems nice until you need something like a referral, prescription change, or any questions you might have. I talked to her about her staff and she didn't seem to care.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1341182
19/01/11 3 3 2 2 Dr.Danek is always under such a tight schedule that I feel lucky to get 5 minutes in her presence. when inquiring about an alternative approach she was obviously frustrated that I would even considering options.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 896473
26/05/09 4 4 5 5 FANTASTIC LADY AND FANTASTIC DOCTOR...SHE CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HER..
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 390020
22/08/07 5 5 5 5 She was the first doctor to recognize a condition that I had seen hundreds of doctors for over a 18 year period. She ran the right test and referred me to a specialist without hesitation. She is a great doctor and very compassionate person.  Respond
RID: 361162
07/07/07 3 4 4 4 Dr. Danek is very knowledgable, friendly and helpful, although very difficult to get an appointment with.  Respond
RID: 323744
20/05/07 4 1 4 Though a competent physician, Dr. Danek is impossible to get an appointment with, even for sore throats and "emergencies", and has in the past year not the same concern with my welfare as initially. Her practise is crowded with HMO patients and getting worse with patient load. I believe she is allowing herself to be overworked and as a result impatient and unsympathetic.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 34449
03/07/06 4 5 5 she is always very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and caring. She makes me feel like she is personally interested in my well-being  Respond