You may also like

Rate Dr. Susan M. Danek

Dr. Susan M. Danek's Ratings

I wish I couldn't even give this woman one star! She has completely neglected to be a decent doctor let alone a superior doctor. My boyfriends father has been seeing her for some time now with these very bad episodes that cause his blood pressure to sky rocket, his heart to be bad and now they cause him to black out. She kept telling him there was nothing she could do for him and that he would have to live with this for the rest of his life. The first trip to the ER the cardiologist was beside himself that he was on the heart Meds that Danek prescribed specifically how big of a dose... That basically alone could kill him.
After the episodes start getting worse in the last 7 weeks and several trips to the ER Loma Linda Medical Center Murrieta witnessed him having an episode and sent him to Loma Linda University Medical main campus where he was hooked up to neurological devices for several days. They started changing other Meds and he started feeling a little better. Shortly after they found something in a urine test. Was sent home to go thru his General Dr, when she was contacted Dr Daneks office did nothing but give them the run around until My boyfriends dad went down there and face to face and told them "look I have been in the hospital for 10 days, coded blue and have been thru hell you people need to listen, this top neurologist is requesting this and you MUST get this done ASAP!" During his visit there Danek REFUSED to talk to him even for a minute when she was standing just out of sight where she could feed her office girl some stupid answer that she didn't have time for him... Her patient that could have died. He told the office lady it is VERY SIMPLE all you need to do is call this top neurologist at this number and he will give you the referral. They still were giving him a hard time about getting a simple ursine test done. Well finally they got him in for a test after a week, during his visit Dr Danek came out and was laughing making light of his situation, saying oh I hear you have been going thru a tough time.... Blah blah blah... All the while with a stupid grin on her face as tho his situation was something to laugh about. She has treated him like she didn't even care... Even after LLMedical Center told us this is life threatening! She had completely given up on finding an answer for him... When all it took was a little more digging and a doctor that cared... Oh yeah and a simple urine test. He is now back in the ER with another bad episode and while we were on the phone with Daneks office they acted careless and like they had no idea who we were even talking about. Dr Danek does NOT care about her patients. She should NOT be practicing at all!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

The staff is so rude and not helpful. I have seen this doctor a few time and the last 2 times I have seen her she told me she didn't know very much about my condition and didn't know how to treat me. She seems nice until you need something like a referral, prescription change, or any questions you might have. I talked to her about her staff and she didn't seem to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr.Danek is always under such a tight schedule that I feel lucky to get 5 minutes in her presence. when inquiring about an alternative approach she was obviously frustrated that I would even considering options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

FANTASTIC LADY AND FANTASTIC DOCTOR...SHE CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HER..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

She was the first doctor to recognize a condition that I had seen hundreds of doctors for over a 18 year period. She ran the right test and referred me to a specialist without hesitation. She is a great doctor and very compassionate person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2007

Dr. Danek is very knowledgable, friendly and helpful, although very difficult to get an appointment with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

Though a competent physician, Dr. Danek is impossible to get an appointment with, even for sore throats and "emergencies", and has in the past year not the same concern with my welfare as initially. Her practise is crowded with HMO patients and getting worse with patient load. I believe she is allowing herself to be overworked and as a result impatient and unsympathetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

she is always very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and caring. She makes me feel like she is personally interested in my well-being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2016401].votes_count ]]