Rate Dr. Susan M. Danek

Dr. Susan M. Danek's Ratings

The staff is so rude and not helpful. I have seen this doctor a few time and the last 2 times I have seen her she told me she didn't know very much about my condition and didn't know how to treat me. She seems nice until you need something like a referral, prescription change, or any questions you might have. I talked to her about her staff and she didn't seem to care.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr.Danek is always under such a tight schedule that I feel lucky to get 5 minutes in her presence. when inquiring about an alternative approach she was obviously frustrated that I would even considering options.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

FANTASTIC LADY AND FANTASTIC DOCTOR...SHE CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HER..

Submitted May 26, 2009 | flag

She was the first doctor to recognize a condition that I had seen hundreds of doctors for over a 18 year period. She ran the right test and referred me to a specialist without hesitation. She is a great doctor and very compassionate person.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2007 | flag

Dr. Danek is very knowledgable, friendly and helpful, although very difficult to get an appointment with.

Submitted July 7, 2007 | flag

Though a competent physician, Dr. Danek is impossible to get an appointment with, even for sore throats and "emergencies", and has in the past year not the same concern with my welfare as initially. Her practise is crowded with HMO patients and getting worse with patient load. I believe she is allowing herself to be overworked and as a result impatient and unsympathetic.

Submitted May 20, 2007 | flag

she is always very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and caring. She makes me feel like she is personally interested in my well-being

Submitted July 3, 2006 | flag