Rate Dr. Joshua Dyme

Dr. Joshua Dyme's Ratings

Dr. Dyme and his staff truly are amazing. He is knowledgeable and caring. He always returns phone calls and takes the time to listen. A+

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cyme is the greatest doctor I have ever known. I trust him completely, and am so thankful that we found him! He is a gift!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

One of the best doctor in USA, well my both twins had infection cause on heart problem, that doctor dyme found it and treated for premature baby with undefined medication and came out by this problem and went back to normal health condition. For premature baby with this condition has no reaserch still in USA that what exactly medication can improve the heart condition but he did it. Thanks dr dyme for all your hard effort.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dyme is one of the kindest, most warm and compassionate doctors I have ever met. To top this off, he is extremely knowledgable and competant in his area of expertise. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Dr. Dyme should be teaching other doctors lessons on patient care and bedside manner.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr Dyme is among the best doctors I have met so far in the US. He is a knowledge, patient, warm and a very jolly guy. I couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to him regarding any issue. He goes out of the way to help you in case you need anything (report copies etc). I wish all doctors were like Dr Dyme. Thank you Dr Dyme for all your help!

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag