Rate Dr. AMY E. SCHRAM

Dr. AMY E. SCHRAM's Ratings

My first visit to Dr.Schram was excellent. My husband went with me we explain what was going on with my health and she is so helpful. My money & insurance money was well spent.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schram is the best! So easy to talk to & shows compassion & understanding of her patients needs. I am so happy that I found her.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I JUST WENT TO SEE DR SCHRAM AND I HAVE TO SAY AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF SEARCHING FOR A DR THAT I FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO AND THAT TAKES THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH YOU INSTEAD OF AT YOU. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER,SHE WAS ATTENTIVE AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE.CALLED ME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH MY BLOOD RESULTS.PROFESSIONAL AND APPROACHABLE AT THE SAME TIME. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT HER.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

Amy is amazing. She gives her undivided attention, is thorough and knowledgeable. I appreciate the fact she doesn't push medication for an issue that can be addressed holistically. I highly recommend her.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

was having a breakdown from a tradgity in my life that I was trying to surpress for 2 years. She took the time to sit and talk with me. Help me find a conselor. Even hugged me to let me know everything will be alright.She's called to check up on me too. I cannot say enough about her. She is just fantastic. And I thank her for helping get on the road of recovery from grief.I will have a normal life again with my family.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Schram is the best doctor I have ever visited. Her genuine concern and caring attitude make going to the doctor a pleasurable experience. She also takes the time to make you comfortable and informed about everything you discuss. Just a great person.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag