Rate Dr. Paul T. Biddle

Dr. Paul T. Biddle's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Took forever to get an appointment. Took far too many steps to get in including forms, get MRI that was not reviewed, called for appointment and wait for calls back, finally got appointment almost 3 months later. Worst cheap seats in the office. An very profitable practice and there are cheap lumpy old chairs compounding the pain that I went in there with. The wait time was more than 1.5 hours. Unexcusable. In a horrid seating option after waiting 3 months to get in? Completely resented being told repeatedly BEFORE being met to bring my existing pain meds "to surrender" as if I was an assumed drug addict and they were the getstopo. Unprofessional and wrong on so many levels since I came to them begging for relief that was not a narcotic and wanted none given.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

I had been seeing Dr biddle for about 3 yrs.Broken neck at age 15 now 40. have had 2 neck fusions.(seven vertebrae)severe pain and headaches,both knees are bad ,and my lower back has been broke.I am in pain 24/7.I have been on some sort of narcotic pain med since age 15 one of my drug screens had pot in it,they threatened me with dismissal from their care.I was in tears.I literally begged him to help me,he sent me to a drug treatment facility,where I successfully Quit smoking pot,he kept me on my meds during this time.2 months after I "graduated" drug treatment for pot,dr biddle said I had 2 drug screens that had none of the meds he prescribed in my system.completely clean?He then told me they could not help me anymore period,wouldn't even talk to me about it after sitting in the waiting room for 4 hrs.I have taken every med he has ever given me,even when I did not agree with some of it.Now I have been looking for a new doc to help me but I have been unsuccessful.Ruined my life. NO GO.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I waited 2 months to get the appointment, after immediately being urine tested I waited over an hour in the waiting room. My injury is 10 years old and I've been on the same meds for 10 years- I extended my last 30 day script for 45 days, I went in with an empty bottle. I was sent for pain management and refuse injections due to anxiety. He made me feel like a big baby saying " you're how old? And you're afraid of needles?" I don't know why you are here, I only do procedures. He made me feel like a drug addict, gave me a list of other pain management doctors and sent me on my way to suffer in pain. I would research other doctors seriously before going to him- so incompassionate!!! Horrible!!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

Anyone considering this Dr. needs to read all these negative and sometimes upsetting reviews. What kind of Dr. would profile his patient and let the entire staff know about the patient(This is totally against hippa policy and is unethical- He should be reviewed for his competency from the AMA). In addition, what kind of Dr. would bring a patient to tears? omg horrendous. On top of that, the patient has a disability! Lastly, what kind of Dr. dismisses his patients like they are nobody..afterall they are coming to the Dr for care!! Bad, Bad medicine!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Terrible. I waited a long time for the appt.. I waited a long time in the exam room. He was in such a rush, he didn't hear a word I said. He left the room 2x for 5 minutes each. While I was lying on the exam table with my shirt pulled up, someone burst open the door. Why couldn't I have 15 minutes of his undivided attention? Would not recommend.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Paul Biddle is was useless to me. They asked me to bring in my MRI. He didn't even look at it. When he walked in the room he told me he thinks i am at the wrong place. Even though i need pain management for a herniated disk and sciatica. Why did i take a urine test if all he does is cortisone shots. People have been dieing from those shots. They have been getting meningitis. He did not help me one bit. Two thumbs down!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

I was not happy with Dr. Biddle at all! I had questions and concerns about an ejection and other things he wanted to do. The medication he was giving me was not working I was a walking zombie and he kept telling me to take it. When I tried to tell him on many occasions that this was not working and I had concerns. I was told that and I quote "I don't have time to educatue you. If you want an education go to college.I will no longer see you." Then stormed off. Mind you he took me in for an apt and pee tested me. He just does things to get the money form the insurance companies.He new from the time he walked in that room that he was not going to take me on any more. I know this because of the way he came in there. I also herd the office people talking about me while I was sitting and waiting it went on even as I passed to go in to the exam room. All I wanted from him was something that worked. Not to feel like I was stupid or an a drug addict.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag