Rate Dr. Andrew W. Jeffers

Dr. Andrew W. Jeffers's Ratings

Dr. Jeffers helped my 15 year old daughter with her knee problems (basketball) and performed surgery on her knee. He sees you in a very timely fashion, explains things thoroughly, and is very courteous. He understands that as the patient, you know how and what you feel. On surgery day for my daughter, he told me it would take about 45 minutes and came out about 20-30 minutes after they wheeled my daughter off and told me he was done. He is a WONDERFUL provider. I would recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic doctor!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jeffers has been thorough and very helpful not only in my treatment but also in his explanations and answers to my many questions. I have also had to contact him during non-business hours. He has always been courteous and patient. And, the best part, my treatment was very successful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag