Rate Dr. Anne Marie Alino

Dr. Anne Marie Alino's Ratings

She is an awesome ophthalmologist who i have been going to for years. But yesterday i decided to end my patient/doctor relationship due to the nonprofessional attitude of the office staff. Apparently they are doing so well over there at Ridgewood Ophthalmology that they have no need to retain their patients. It has been my number 1 complaint about this place from day 1 but i have always let it slide until now. Hopefully the fine group of doctors at this establishment will have a wake up call at some point. CUSTOMER SERVICE is #1 - if you cannot call a patient when there is a cancellation and you do not do a phone call to confirm an appointment - then there is absolutely no respect for the patients or doctors time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Dr. Alino is an excellent, personable physician. I asked her questions about a reoccurring problem and she put my fears to rest. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][302938].votes_count ]]