Dr. NICHOLAS W. ROTAS

Dr. NICHOLAS W. ROTAS

Rate Dr. NICHOLAS W. ROTAS

Dr. NICHOLAS W. ROTAS's Ratings

I had two impacted wisdom teeth that were removed without any problems. The staff was respectful during the operation and the follow-up appointments. The sockets healed within 2 or 3 weeks; there were no complications.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

I had to have a tooth pulled and I was very nervous about it because Dr. Rotas recommended that I be knocked out for the surgery. Because the tooth wasn't painful, I put off the procedure for a while until I knew I could not wait any longer. I don't know why I was so nervous, Dr. Rotas and his staff made me feel completely at ease and the entire procedure was over with in about an hour. I had no side effects after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Rotas

Submitted Oct. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Rotas is a very nice guy. I had my wisdom teeth taking out by him. All four of my teeth were impacted so it hurt pretty badly but I did not get any infection or dry socket or any other complications from the surgery so I think it went very well.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag