You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric F. Bernstein

Dr. Eric F. Bernstein's Ratings

I had gotten a Spray Tan 2 days prior to getting laser hair removal and was burned by the lasers. When asked by the assistant in casual conversation, why I was so tan, I told her that "it was fake." I was never warned of the possibilty of laser burns due to tanned skin, or I certainly would have left and rescheduled at a later date. I had burns with small blisters and after 2 days of minor pain and irritation, I realized that this was not normal and the discoloration and pain was not going away. I began to research the internet and calling local laser hair removal places . Every website and laser place I called told me the same thing "we will NOT be able to perform laser hair removal if you have a spray tan." When I called, Dr. Bernstein was very rude and belittling and said confidently that Spray Tans do not cause burning or blisters. When I responded that I had called several places within the area, he said that you can not believe the internet and asked who I had called saying "they don't know what they are talking about." He was belittling, rude, and made it seem as if it was my fault. 5 weeks later and I still have light discolorization in circular forms throughout my bikini line area from the laser. Thankfully, I am not in any pain, but unfortunately I will not be able to wear a bikini this summer and I spent $500 to be burned. I wish Dr. Bernstein and his staff would have warned me about the increased likelihood of being burned when tan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I"ve been seeing Dr. Bernstein for over a ear to treat my severe Rosacea. Before going to him I spent about 6 years seeing every "expert". Most of them just gave up on me and/or left me with scars. He has greatly improved my condition without hurting me in the process. He's fun and positive and really cares. Just wish he would help with getting insurance reimbursement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr Bernstein is one of a kind. He is the best doctor you'll ever find. I had laser resurfacing done in Tampa, the results were horrifying. Went to so many doctors who didn't want to even take me on. I was recomened to Dr Bernstein & all i can say is thank God. He is the most caring & professional doctor you'll ever find. It's a joy to enter his office. Always in a good mood & cares about how you feel. His staff is amazing. Believe me I've been to so many & I'll never leave him. Wish his office was closer but he's worth the trip. You'll never regret going to him. He's one of the best in the US too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303261].votes_count ]]