Rate Dr. Eric F. Bernstein

Dr. Eric F. Bernstein's Ratings

I"ve been seeing Dr. Bernstein for over a ear to treat my severe Rosacea. Before going to him I spent about 6 years seeing every "expert". Most of them just gave up on me and/or left me with scars. He has greatly improved my condition without hurting me in the process. He's fun and positive and really cares. Just wish he would help with getting insurance reimbursement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr Bernstein is one of a kind. He is the best doctor you'll ever find. I had laser resurfacing done in Tampa, the results were horrifying. Went to so many doctors who didn't want to even take me on. I was recomened to Dr Bernstein & all i can say is thank God. He is the most caring & professional doctor you'll ever find. It's a joy to enter his office. Always in a good mood & cares about how you feel. His staff is amazing. Believe me I've been to so many & I'll never leave him. Wish his office was closer but he's worth the trip. You'll never regret going to him. He's one of the best in the US too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303261].votes_count ]]