Rate Dr. Manjit S. Bains

Dr. Manjit S. Bains's Ratings

An extremely caring, compassionate skillful, knowledgeable doctor/surgeon. Thank you Dr. Bains.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bains is one of the best Surgeon out there, I was operated by him and I am recovering from the suregery. His team besides him is also extremely knowledgable and helpful. I would highly reccomend him if ever you encounter this dreadful desease.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bains performed the Surgery to remove my father's esophageal cancer. His "bedside manner", so to speak, was gruff, but he was extremely knowledgeable and is arguably the best in the world in his field. In the case of a very dangerous cancer, you'll take skilled hands over a chipper demeanor. He is at the cutting edge of his field, and his success rate is far better than most of his peers. The staff at Sloan Kettering were top notch, as were the facilities.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

surgery and chemo therapy was over 180,000 dollars. Paid almost in full by Cancer Resource Center and United Health Care. Cancer Resource Center arranged by Memorial Sloan Kettering

Submitted Nov. 30, 2006 | flag