Rate Dr. Regina Fakner

Dr. Regina Fakner's Ratings

my firs time was a horror but i called health inspectors the very day i left the next apt i had it was taken over by wk the whold clinic was remodled and i love it the dr i c EVERYTIME I GO AND NEVER A PRACT I ONLY C OUR NURSE FOR VITALS SHE IS REALLY A GREAT DR SINCE IVE BEEN GOING NO COMPLAINTS SO PPL CHANGE!!!

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

u never see the Dr only her pa.. then they kicked my daughter out because they said they couldn't treat her illnesses anymore. joke

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

This office should be visited by the local Health Inspector. Horrible uneducated unprofessional staff. In the years that my child was under her care he must have visited ti ER 20 or times sometimes we would have to go there following an appointment there. This type of treatment should be labeled unsafe, because it truly is a form of child negligence. Please seek other pediatric help for the well being of your child!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

the staff is very nice, i have never seen dr.fakner but the nurse practioners are great.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

This is the worste doctor iv ever been too!!!!! EVERY single time i take my son to see the doctor theres always a different practitioner there! and this last three times iv been my son had ammonia and they didnt even know it ! and when i took him back the doctor prescribed him medicine that i couldnt even get three different times!!!!!! im getting a new doctor for him asap!

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

waited until 1:30 to be seen for a 9 am appt. Was told i was not going to see the dr, but a NP. After waiting for another hour i left. Initally refused to see because my daughter wasn't "established" when she was running 104 fever for several days. Our insurance had just changed the week prior. NEVER GO THERE!!! rude staff and always behind schedule!!!! POOR POOR establishment. Should lose license due to poor treatment and lack of care.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

The staff is the most horrible staff I have ever encountered. They DO NOT handle a single bit of business professionally! I am soooooo tired of their laziness that I am changing doctors!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

The staff is rude and unprofessional. I have meet Dr. Fanker once in the 3 years, my son has been her patient. Every time I call the office the phones just rings and rings! When I compliant to one of the staff members about it. I was told that “they are running a busy office and if the phone is just ringing to hang up and keep calling back!” I’m in the process of looking for a new pediatrician

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

My son spit up at every feeding from the time he was born. She would not take the time to see if there was an underlying condition. All she kept telling me to do was try different formulas. Tried all of them and none worked. She told me he would just outgrow it. I wanted to get a second opinion from another pediatrician and when I called to get a referral, the office staff had no clue what to do except leave a message for her to call me back. I never had a problem with her for my daughter. But then again you never see her. It's always a NP. Very poor doctor! She does not care about her patients!

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag