Dr. ZION H. CHEN

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. ZION H. CHEN has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5192501
18/02/14 1 1 1 1 This dentist just want your money. And his skill is really bad, my tooth were infected after his treatment.  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ZION" to "ZION H."

29/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PRINCETON JUNCTION" to "Princeton Jct"
RID: 2768837
14/08/13 5 5 5 5 I will never go to see another dentist. I have been with Dr. Chen over 25 years. Never once has he ever overcharged me for anything, nor pushing or selling me unneeded treatments to make money. He is honest with integrity and works with your ability to pay. He is well trained and stays at the cutting edge of his profession. He's my dentist for life. Highly recommended.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

09/06/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2667872
01/06/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Chen is my favorite doctor which is saying a lot since I hate going to the dentist, He is patient, gentle and very personable.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2645424
10/05/13 1 1 1 1 worst dentist ever. I'll not suggest anyone to go his office.  Respond
RID: 2610017

07/04/13 3 5 1 1 When went to Dr. Chen's office for teeth cleaning, he suggested me to do root canal on #19, in which I had a filling at that time. But there was no pain or what so ever. The filling didn't bother me at all. He told me that there is a *possibility* that I might loss this tooth if I don't do root canal. How stupid am I, I trusted him and had root canal done by him. Then my nightmare began. I got sever pain after the root canal that I couldn't bite on that tooth. I went to his office again and he said the root cracked. He opened my tooth and *fix* the problem, which is proven to be a bigger disaster. 3~4 month after performing root canal, the crown broken (which might not be has fault, be at least implies that the crown is not very well made), and I got a replacement (for free). 1 year after room canal, the tooth started to pain, and I was told that my gum is destroyed and I might loss that tooth. I went to other dentist, and I was told that the root canal is not performed properly.
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 2474276
14/11/12 5 5 5 5 Great dentist. Had two cavities filled; he did it painlessly and promptly. I've been going to him for over five years now and have no complaints.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2392414
03/08/12 5 5 5 5 The best! Explained everything in detail. No surprises. Detailed statement. Follow up call. Made me feel comfortable. Did not force any treatment on me. Had sense of humor too. My family highly recommends Dr. Chen.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1775470
21/03/12 2 3 1 4 Very Expansive! Went in for 30 minutes for fillings, got a bill for $900!  Respond
RID: 1657860
10/12/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent service and very sensitive to patient .Accomadating during emegency situations
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1384854
11/03/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent dentist! Kind, nice and professional. He solved my pain immediately and I'd like to recommend him to anyone who wants to get a good quality treatments.
Insurance: Delta Dental