Rate Dr. Mark Lobanoff

Dr. Mark Lobanoff's Ratings

Dr. Lobanoff found the problem with my eyes blurring at night. After surgery from Dr. Lobanoff I had perfect vision. He was patient with all my questions and he has excellent training at top Universities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

The entire LASIK experience was extremely well-orchestrated, with Dr. Lobanoff and his team thoroughly explaining each part of the procedure in a manner so calm that you are instantly put at ease! After 20 years of wearing contacts, it’s quite amazing to be seeing better than 20/20 a day later! The only thing I would do differently is I would have done this years ago

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I just had my LASIK done 4 days ago and I'm seeing perfectly! It was a wonderful experience. Starting with my consult appointment, Dr. Lobanoff was fantastic - patient with me and all of my questions, took the time to explain everything and make me feel comfortable. On the day of the surgery, he and his team were fantastic. It was a great environment, calming, reassuring and professional - tremendous given the anxiety I had that morning! I would recommend them to anyone. They truly care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2303032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Lobanoff and his staff were nothing short of incredible! I was a bit nervous about the procedure but after my first appointment I knew there was no better doctor or place to be. The Doctor's merits stand on their own not to mention his experience. I do not want to leave out the most advanced technology you can ask for in laser surgery. The entire staff was very knowledgeable and overall pleasant. I felt the time they took with the extensive pre-op testing was quite informative and re-assured me of the integrity of the office. I would recommend North Suburban Eye Specialists to anyone who has questions or concerns regarding LASIK surgery! There are multiple Eye Specialists there that can and will do an amazing job, but I would recommend Dr. Mark Lobanoff every time. My life has changed literally overnight and I am very thankful. Sincerely, Scott Anderson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Lobanoff and his staff were very easy to work with and from the first time I walked into the office for the consult, to the time I left after my post-op check up, I knew I'd made the right decision in doctors. I was very nervous going into it because of previous eye trauma, and they reassured me the whole way through, especially the day of surgery. I now have 20/20 vision for the first time in 25 years and I am so glad I did it. I'd go with this office again in a heartbeat - which is great, considering they offer lifetime guarantees! I suspect I will not need to see him for a very long time though - my eyes are great. The new technology available to him is amazing as well, in regard to after-effects. I've had very little discomfort - most of it the first 4-6 hours immediately following surgery, and I was asleep the bulk of that time. Dry-eyes worried me and I have hardly given it a thought. Go with the best - you won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

What a great group of doctors and staff! All the staff was so friendly and went above and beyond to help me plan my LASIK procedure coming in from Sioux Falls, SD! When doing my research I found another facility in the MSP area simply would not help me arrange co-managed care. North Suburband North Suburban Eye Specialists was happy to help me make arrangements. Dr. Lobanoff, thank you very much! I appreciate how friendly you are and how you explained every detail and every step to me making the experience stressfree! I first researched having the procedure done in Sioux Falls, of course right?! I was quoted one price and told another when I had my consultation which is really disappointing. Not only that, the procedure in Sioux Falls would have cost me 40% MORE! Thanks again for having the best technology available and providing it at an upfront reasonable cost! I recommend you to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

It took me over 10 years of contemplating getting Lasik, I now have perfect vision again! Thanks to Dr. Lobanoff and his amazing staff. My choice was clear and traveling the distance from Michigan was well justified, knowing that Dr. Lobanoff specializes in eye surgeries and has the most advanced laser technology. My vision is new and improved and my experience was well worth my wait. -Molly Traverse City, MI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I went to Dr. Lobanoff for a second opinion. The first eye doctor I went to was very expensive, and after I checked around, I found Dr. Lobanoff, was much less expensive for the procedure I had, which was implantable contact lens and LASIK (due to my astigmatism). I went in very skeptical and concerned about why he was less expensive for the same procedure. I did a lot if research and am a very tough critic. I had tons of questions, and he was incredibly patient and answered each question and addressed all of my concerns. The ICL and LASIK both went great and I could not be happier with my experience. Before the ICL, I could not find the big E with 2 hands and a flashlight, if it was on the broad side of a barn! Now, I can see great! It is truly a dream come true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I couldn't be happier with my experience at NSES and Dr. Lobanoff. I had standard LASIK performed on both eyes yesterday which went flawless. 24 hours later I have 20/10 vision and can barely tell I had the procedure done. I'm in absolute awe right now with how well everything went. Everyone at NSES including Dr. Lobanoff were extremely friendly, helpful, professional and courteous. I was always well informed and comfortable before, during and after the procedure. I highly recommend anyone needing LASIK or any other eye care to see Dr. Lobanoff at NSES, you won't be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Lobanoff completed my custom LASIK procedure yesterday and I could not be happier! I can see perfectly, there is no pain, redness or itchiness. Dr Lobanoff was very professional, helpful and nice. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He gently talked me through the whole procedure and I felt safe and protected. If you are even considering having LASIK done, please go to Dr. Lobanoff first for a consultation -. you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][303765].votes_count ]]