Rate Dr. Rebecca R. Miles

Dr. Rebecca R. Miles's Ratings

Dr. Miles is professional, experienced, and knowledgeable. I appreciate the friendliness of her staff and have no trouble with getting in to see her on time. Would highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Miles is professional and true to her profile. I was skeptical about the neurotherapy at first but in the long run it has really helped me with obsessive thoughts. I give Dr. Miles an A+.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Miles when I hit rock bottom. I made the right call. Her staff was always courteous and communicative both in person and on the phone. Dr. Miles herself is knowledgeable, versatile, and quite skilled at evaluating the needs of her clients. She maintains a balance of professionalism and compassion while lending a great deal of insight with a personable approach. In my case, we took a dual approach of talk therapy and neurotherapy, and her skill at both proved to be invaluable. With her counsel, I found value within myself and the will to make something of my life during a time when I was prepared to throw it all away. Some people go into the field for money or prestige. Dr. Miles maintains her practice because she genuinely cares. If you're searching for the real deal, look no further.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Miles has provided above and beyond for me. She is quick to answer questions, provides me support, and is a very competent and helpful professional.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I appreciate her impeccable boundaries, candor, and professional judgment.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Amy, at the front desk is wonderful and Dr. Miles is an excellent therapist

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag