Rate Dr. Ona Mae Shiroyama

Dr. Ona Mae Shiroyama's Ratings

Dr Shiroyama is the best - both thorough and informative. Talks you through what she is doing. She suspected my husband's "normal-pressure glaucoma" (who ever HEARD of this?) for which he is now being treated by an ophthalmologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I'm now 55 yrs. old and started with Ona in 1991. Prior to that, I had 4 other optometrists, none of whom could properly diagnose my eye condition and treat it, thereby enabling me to wear contacts. Ona is the "best" in my book. She is consistently pleasant and willing to spend the time explaining and troubleshooting problematic eye issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

I've seen Dr. Shiroyama for the last two decades. She is professional, friendly, and enjoys explaining details.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Dr. Shiroyama and her staff are very kind , patient and very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][117873].votes_count ]]