Rate Dr. Maria Teresa Vives

Dr. Maria Teresa Vives's Ratings

Dr. Tere Vieves treats my sister for optic neuritis who was recently diagnosed with recurring relapsing multiple sclerosis. I attend every appointment with her so I know personally what her treatment is. When my sister first saw Dr. Vieves she had lost vision in her left eye completely. Dr. Vieves ran numerous tests and began her treatment. Her right eye began experiencing the same problems but Dr. Vieves has managed to save her eyesight in the right eye and some eye sight has returned in the left eye. We have had to call Dr. Vieves numerous times during times when her eyes began experiencing more problems and each and every time Dr. Vieves saw us the same day or the very next day without hesitation. The wait times are not that long considering she is the only doctor in her office and she is the best in her field. I recommend to anyone who wants the best doctor for their eyes to contact Dr. Vieves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Awesome doctor. She cares so deep for her patient site. A long wait but it s worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118036].votes_count ]]