Rate Dr. Bonnie H. Armour

Dr. Bonnie H. Armour's Ratings

Not one single person who entered my room, either staff or doctor EVER washed their hands or put on gloves. And they were performing tests that would have required both gloves and hand washing. In today's standards for universal sterilization, I find this unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][739215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

One of the best Physicians around--compassionate, engaged, and ridiculously knowledgeable. I trust Dr. Armour and would highly recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

She's been my doctor for 15-plus years and is tough but caring and incredibly knowledgeable. Like others said here, she's returned my calls, including for names of a heart surgeon and oncologist for my Dad when my family faced those crises. Excellent physician. If you can handle a doctor who won't let you get away with your bad habits, who truly knows her stuff and is well-connected when you need a specialist, who gives you plenty of time when it's your turn for her attention, to me it outweighs the nuisance of the long waits that almost always occur in her office. I've sent many friends to her and will again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Bonnie is not only a great doctor,she is a friend. She has called me many times after hours and weekends to make sure that I or a new medicine is okay. She has a great staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Armour is smart, funny, and tells great stories. Compared to the general practitioners I'd gone to previously, she has mad skills, as she has handles everything from pap smears to cyst aspiration to mole removal. Although she often runs behind schedule, she has been a reliable one-stop-shop for the vast majority of my medical needs in recent years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Armour for more than 20 years. She is smart, caring, and as punctual as any busy doctor can be. She has called me at night and on weekends to check on me when required. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Armour is a very caring, knowledgeagle and professional physician. I have used her services for almost 15 years ... originally for annual physicials only, but more recently for regular treatment and follow-up of diabetes. When I cannot follow her preferred treatment, she takes time to find alternatives so that I can be in compliance. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Although I had an appointment, I had to wait over two hours. While in the waiting room, I could hear them back there laughing and cutting up, obviously not treating patients. Then a sales rep came out and I heard Dr. Armour say, thanks for the food and entertainment! A few minutes later another patient and myself were called back and I was put into a room and waited another 20 minutes. When she came in, she rushed me and acted like I shouldn't question her at all. Egotistical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739208].votes_count ]]