Rate Dr. JOHN J. WILLIX

Dr. JOHN J. WILLIX's Ratings

Very great staff very professional and the Dr are great, very pleased with my care

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

I mostly see Dr Willix and he's great. He's not there much cause he lectures and goes out to other places to adjust people and animals. Yes he can do adjustments on animals too, I'm not sure of cost for that though. Dr Willix is always reachable via phone which great in an emergency to text and get a quick solution when the office is closed. Dr April is great too but I mostly see Dr Willix. I can't talk about the other two cause I have never seen them.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I found the office to be wonderful. The doctors are excellent, Dr. John, is not there often but is really helpful and always responds to voicemails and checks in on patients after seeing them. Dr. April and Dr. Blake are both very friendly and always helping patients, going above and beyond what most people would. Dr. Rob, he is the newest doctor there, is fantastic even though he has only been there for a short time.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Dr John is seldom in the office but reaps the financial benefits of the practice. The other two doctors who work in the office are outstanding. It is really their practice, not dr willix's.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Friendly and caring staff. Dr. Willix is very good at adjusting, listening and is very accessible via phone & text messaging.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag