Dr. Sejal D. PATEL

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Sejal D. PATEL has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5489620
22/05/14 1 1 2 1 DR Patel is the best ever, my rating to her is 10 stars. But the mostly unprofessional staff I give them 0, try to call DR Patel nurse, never answers always automated answering machine, leave a message! never call back, you need to leave 10 messages for someone to call back, most of the time they don't call when they have a result for any test, you need to follow up with an automated system!! I left them because of may bad experience when it comes to dealing with those staff, I really love DR Patel, I wish she is in different clinic.
RID: 5422889
24/04/14 5 5 5 5 I've just started with Dr. Patel and have to say she is the sweetest, best doctor I've ever met. She's so so nice, understanding and patient. She'll answer any and all questions and never tries to rush out of the room.  Respond
RID: 5419448
23/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sejal Patel has the best bed side manners. She listens well, is passionate about what she does, spends ample time with the patient, is very understanding and very knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr Patel.
RID: 2873959
23/09/13 1 5 5 5 Dr Patel and other doctors are best, but their staff nurses are worst. Our experience is that her staff will advise you without Dr's consent. We have experienced that Drs's staff are out of control, will over or under prescribe you tests. They will push unnecessary appointments to you to fill their schedule gap. You will have to be very careful because nurses staff at CRM runs the show not the doctors.  Respond
RID: 2807676

23/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sejal D. Patel and her team, including her nurses Courtney and Venus, were amazing! My husband and I found them to be extremely patient throughout the last year as we went through many procedures and ultimately in vitro (IVF). This could have been a very trying experience, and of course was emotional throughout, but they walked us through it every step of the way answering every question or concern that we had. They were always quick to respond, whether through consultations, by phone, or by email. Now we are expecting twins!  Respond
RID: 2700665
04/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Patel is very very good in understanding patients, and always above the levels to exceede in helping people like us. she is such a great, we had very cute baby boy with her help.
RID: 2666680
30/05/13 5 5 5 5 If you are looking for an amazing, caring, results-oriented doctor....contact Dr. Patel...you will be very thankful.
Paid (or co-pay): $25000
RID: 2661054
23/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is the best doctor ever!!! She is very kind and care for her patient. She remember everything about you. I had never had a doctor like that before. she knows what she is doing. One of the things i like about her the most, she call you to see how you feel after a surgery.
Paid (or co-pay): $60
Respond

14/04/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2479559
20/11/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Patel is WONDERFUL. When I would say, "Can I ask a question?" She would say, "Anything." Then she would sit there quietly and just wait. After 6 years of infertility (and a few different docs on the way) I didn't realize it but I had so many questions. It was incredibly helpful to be able to ask anything and she would take the time to make sure I understood. She did my surgery too and it was great to be able to have the same person doing everything. I could not recommend her more highly. (PS: as a major bonus, we have a baby on the way!)
RID: 2471686
11/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is absolutely wonderful, including all staff. Thank you!  Respond
RID: 2421106
09/09/12 5 5 5 5 The entire staff at CRM is incredible. Dr. Patel is not only knowledgable but informative. She is constantly keeping you posted on your progress, treatments, and follow up calls. I never felt like I was being told what I wanted to hear. Being 40 yrs old, I was informed of the odds against us and at the same time the positive success rates that we could experience trying IVF vs. AI. We were truly prepared for anything except the call that came to let us know we were expecting!!
RID: 2409726
24/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is everything you'd expect in a doctor in her specialty.
Paid (or co-pay): $5000
RID: 2356490
12/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Sejal Patel is one of the best in her field,great knowledge she understand and explain every step during my time with her.Her office staff is very very friendly and polite also very clean and spacious office.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2205475
05/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel and staff are absolutely fabulous. They are caring towards your specific needs and concerns. Dr. Patel put herself in her patients shoes and put her heart into all that she does, whether is comforting a patient that's cycle treatment didn't take or genuine happiness for a patient with a positive pregnancy test. Dr. Patel shows great character and honesty. I would 100 percent recommend her to family and friends.
RID: 2148170
19/05/12 3 4 5 5 Science still works. After 5 years of failed pregnancies we were incredibly fortunate to arrive at CRM at the Celebration office. CRM was our third fertility specialist we had visited and the best by far. Others were too obsessed with IVF, lifestyle changes, and even adoption. Dr. Patel at CRM analyzed our previous attempts, set up a schedule of medication, and was succesful at creating TWO viable children with strong heartbeats and healthy lives. We are forever greatful for Dr. Patel's help and CRM.
RID: 2078417
23/04/12 5 5 5 5 Although I had tons of appointments, they were all well worth it. I am expecting my first baby sometime in November.
RID: 2008842
11/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is a wonderful, knowledgable, caring doctor who's goal is to get you pregnant. And, she did. I have nothing but positive things to say about her. The office staff and nurses are great. She was recommended to me from a friend and I'm grateful she did.
RID: 1668531
23/12/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent facilities, staff, and procedural explanations. Dr. Patel (and the other clinical staff) were fantastic for the 1+ year I was with her. Would absolutely recommend CRM Orlando to anyone seeking...
Paid (or co-pay): $13000
RID: 1667192
21/12/11 5 5 5 5 I was able to be pregnant after 2nd IUI. She is not only nice, but also she knows what she is doing. If I did not chose her as my docotr, I still wouldn't be pregnant.
RID: 1653109
05/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Patel is the best doctor and humanitary person I see in this country. I has a myomectomy and tubal reversal at the same time. The day of surgery I was so scared but she talk to me and me my calm down. I has one moth after surgery I fell like nothing happen to me. Good bless her. Also the staff office was great.
Paid (or co-pay): $2800
RID: 1195156
23/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is such a sweet person. I was referred to her after my 3rd miscarriage. She helped me get pregnant again, and so far everything has been going great! I really wish she was an OB so that I could continue to see her throughout my pregnancy. The staff at The Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM) is great too. Everyone is very nice and willing to answer your questions.
* - Rating left by a registered user