Rate Dr. Luis Rodriguez

Dr. Luis Rodriguez's Ratings

West Central Florida's own "gifted hands"! He's amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr Luis Rodriguez is an Angel! My daughter had a 5 cm tumor in the cerebellum, that got her we didn't know about until she got VERY sick.DR Rodriguez explained to us what we were dealing with, and he operated on her. 7 hour surgery later the tumor was gone, and 5 days later i was taking my princess home. Now 3 months later she is doing great, she turned 4 a month ago, and she is happy as can be. Dr Rodriguez is my Hero, and i am so thankful for him. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

In 08/89 I went to Hollywood Memorial Hospital with two herniated disks. Dr. Rodriguez was the only doctor available at the time who participated in my insurance plan. It turned out that I was very lucky to have him. He performed the surgery with the chief of neurosurgery and I walked out of the hospital without pain and without drugs on my own two feet several days later. This was nothing short of a miracle, since I had been flat on my back for the two previous weeks and entered the hospital on a stretcher. I had occasion to see him again for a consult appt 2 years ago, and he actually remembered me. I would highly recommend him for his professionalism, wonderful bedside manner, and skill (most important). You can ask questions and get complete answers. I can't say that I didn't have to wait in the office when I saw him two years ago. I waited almost 2 hours passed my appt time. However, he was definitely worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

On Nov 19th 2003, I suffered a brain aneurism and I was taken to the hospital in a coma. From a first hospital, the next day I was transfered to the Hollywood Memorial under the care of Dr Luis Rodriguez. On Nov 24th, Dr rodriguez performed a brain surgery on me. He gave me back my life. 2 days after the operation, I woke up. 2 weeks after the operation, I was 100% myself. Now three years after the operation, it is like if nothing happened. I did not loose one iota. I was under the care of the best doctor and maybe god has something to do with it. 85% of the brain aneurism die before reaching the hospital and the rest are handicapped more or less severely. I have been lucky! Thank you Dr Rodriguez. Raymond Piette Lauderhill FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017612].votes_count ]]