Rate Dr. Rebecca P. Hunton

Dr. Rebecca P. Hunton's Ratings

Really took her time with me. Gave me full complete analysis of blood work. She helped me understand why and how I was getting sick and preventative treatment I can do instead of just taking a pill to mask the problem. She's lovely to talk to and always enjoy talking with the friendly staff. Wonderful experience visiting Dr. Hunton!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hunton listens to my concerns and fully explains my lab results, in Lamens terms, so I can understand them. She takes the time to properly diagnose you, instead of sending you home with a prescription after a five minute consultation. She isn't a provider for my insurance, but in life, you truly get what you pay for; this office is no exception. Thank you, Dr. Hunton, and the rest of the Radiantly Healthy staff!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Doctor Hunton is amazing! Her bed side manner and expertise leave you feeling comforted in knowing your issues will be resolved! Her staff is very professional and unlike other doctors offices you will not wait to long. She is the best doctor to help improve your way of living with a healthy lifestyle.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hunton is OUTSTANDING in her field. Her integrative medicine practice is one of a kind. She helps figure WHY her patients are having health concerns instead of just giving them a RX to treat their symptoms. She has changed my life and I am grateful that she is here in Brevard county. Although she does not accept insurance, her staff gave me the insurance form that I needed to submit to BC/BS and I was reimbursed $100 for each of my visits!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hunton is the best doctor I have ever had. She is exactly what I want in a doctor: expertise and bedside manner. She practices traditional and natural medicine. If you like Dr. Oz, you'll like Dr. Hunton. She trained with him at Ohio State.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag