Rate Dr. Syed W. Bokhari

Dr. Syed W. Bokhari's Ratings

During a regular visit in 2010 care, a carotid duplex solography was ordered which slowed 88% blockage in neck left side. I was subsenquently referred to Dr. Bokari for consultation. After investigating the pros and cons of neck surgery vs. a stent implany Dr. Bokahri successfully accomplished the implant procedure without any complication.Then in 2011, of an echocardiogram which revealed multiple blockages in my heart arteries. Again, after evaluating heart bypasss surgery vs. stent implanation, Dr. Bokhari implanted multiple stents in the heart. In 2011, as a result of my uncontrollable blood pressure Dr. Bokhar successfully implanted a stent in the right Kidney artery.All procedure have been extrly successful with very little post-op pain and with very rapid recovery. My asociation with Dr. Bokari and his efficient staff continues to be absoulutly impressive and haighly satisfying.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag