Rate Dr. Annette Bicher

Dr. Annette Bicher's Ratings

I believe I am still here because of this surgeon. I am 3 years past surgery for grade 1a, stage 1 uterine cancer. She has a busy practice and has a direct and focused manner. She's not effusive or especially warm/fuzzy but she conveys a deep interest in her patients and a profound commitment to women's health that made me feel safe. I was always aware of many other women patients in the waiting room and treatment areas who were less lucky than I, and I would never have wanted to take more time than I needed from the doctor or staff. But I never felt short-changed, and it's the first place I would suggest for any friend there with gyn-oncology issues.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I'm sure that Dr. Bicher (and God) saved my life from ovarian cancer (2005). She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and caring every time I saw her -- pre-total hysterectomy, on the phone to explain the pathologies, and for each of the visits.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Staff is terrible. Residents with awful bedside manner; which they learn from the Dr. herself. Took 6 hours to get discharged from the hospital. Would not recommend to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Diagnosed with aggressive, high grade uterine cancer three years ago. I credit Dr. Bicher and God with still being on this earth. She was wonderful and caring and obviously knew how to deal with a rare, aggressive cancer! She takes time when one needs it but does have a very busy schedule so is often a little late. Her chemo staff is wonderful! I can't say enough about them. Office staff--hard to get to talk to a real person sometimes. Dr. Bicher gets five stars from me!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Treated for uterine cancer. Dr Bicher and her staff are excellent. She is very thorough, patient and very competent. I feel very fortunate to be under her excellent care.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bicher was my oncologist who removed my ovarian cancer. She performed the surgery in May of 2011. A few months after the surgery I developed a hernia on the incision and when I showed it to her and asked her if the pain that I was experiencing which felt like twisted intestines and the bulge that was visibly showing on my belly was hernia she said "no" and gave me a vaginal dialator. The pain persited and I went to another doctor within 5 days who confirmed that I had hernia. I had the second surgery in December. I don't recommend Dr. Bicher. I would not allow her to perform surgery on me or my family members.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

Her staff is horrible, they contradict each other and are very unwilling to assist with getting a second opinion when the doctor herself was conflicted on the diagnosis. They are more set on subjecting a patient to chemo without knowing for sure what the problem is. You are more a statistic than a human being.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bicher performed my surgery almost 10 years ago for ovarian cancer. I felt extremely "safe" in her hands. She was up front in my diagnosis and her recommendations. Her team of chemo nurses were also outstanding--both in their knowledge and their sensitivity to my particular needs. They exhibited a positive, cheerful environment, while maintaining a professional, competent manner in carrying out their responsibilities. I am a little disappointed in the "first line" of communication in the office. It is a very busy office but I often feel rushed and like a number rather than a real, feeling person when I call with questions or when seeking help. Since this a potential new patient's first step in deciding on a doctor, maybe an occasional reminder to present a more helpful, friendly manner would help. But I feel this shortcoming is far outweighed by the outstanding care I received and continue to receive from Dr. Bicher and her Nurse Practioner. I would recommend them highly!

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Rude and unfriendly staff. I relocated from out of state and needed to find new doctor. They wouldn't let me make an appointment without a referral....which my insurance does not require. After speaking to two staff members, I decided to go elsewhere since they were helpful and wouldn't let me make an appointment.

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag