Rate Dr. John L. Porcaro

Dr. John L. Porcaro's Ratings

Everyone at Porcaro Cosmetic Surgery is professional and friendly. Going in for a procedure can be very scary but as soon as I open the door and am greeted, I feel at ease and comfortable. Dr. Porcaro is always patient and I trust his judgment and knowledge to give me the look I want. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Porcaro and his staff are all kind and professional. Dr. Porcaro spends time with you answering all questions and concerns. I would recommend him to my close friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

A talented surgeon who listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. Friendly, professional staff. Never a wait. I would recommend Dr. Porcaro to anyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Aways a wonderful experience.The Doctor and Staff make you feel so comfortable .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I cannot say enough about my experience and procedures with Dr. Porcaro. His staff is just as amazing. From the first phone call until I had completed the follow ups I had the best experience. Dr. Porcaro listened to what I wanted. He explained in great detail what he thought would be best and look the best on me. Dr. Porcaro performed the procedure and the results are amazing! THANK YOU Dr. Porcaro and Staff for a wonderful experience. I love that Dr. Porcaro himself called me several times after the procedure to check on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2305108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I went to Dr. Porcaro for Testosterone/Hormone Replacement Therapy in the form of injected pellets. I am 49 years old and after a blood test, my levels were very low. I didn't realize how tired and slowed down I had become until after my first treatment. I literally felt like I was 20 years younger. I began running again, exercising more often, and had a much happier outlook on life after beginning the treatment. The procedure was simple and painless. A small incision in my hip, don't get in a pool or tub for a week while it heals, and no more worries for 6 months. I was worried about starting Testosterone therapy because of all of the synthetic warnings and side effects, but the pellets are bio equivalent, so the side effects and warnings are not the same. Worth every penny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2305107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

A nice staff, very friendly and helpful with any question. The Doctor has a nice manner and seems to know his field

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2305106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I highly recommend Dr.Porcaro& his staff. He has been treating me with bio-identical hormone therapy and Botox injections for a few years. Dr.porcaro and his staff are extremely professional, organized, kind and compassionate. The hormone therapy has literally changed my life! My hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats and moodiness have disappeared! My energy levels have skyrocketed. Finding Dr.Porcaro has been a blessing in my life. Don't walk.. Run there!! He is an amazing doctor and a wonderful human being! His facility is not only beautiful but immaculate and his staff always make me feel so relaxed. I am looking forward to using Dr Porcaro in the future for cosmetic surgery as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2305105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

The best surgeon ever!!!! Dr. Porcaro and his staff are the best team around. I shopped around for quite sometime and by far he made me feel at ease with the decision I had already made to have a tummy tuck. He even called me himself to check on me the evening after my surgery. He encourages you to call him personally if you need anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2305104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Porcaro has been treating me for hormone replacement therapy. My hormone levels were extremely low when I first went to see him. After one month after the procedure, I am feeling fantastic, no more night sweats, anxiety and hot flashes. I am running 5 miles a day with very little walking. I am very pleased with Dr. Porcaro and his staff. The facility is not only beautiful and very high tech but the atmosphere is very relaxing. I highly recommend Dr. John Porcaro. Elizabeth M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2305103].votes_count ]]