You may also like

Rate Dr. John L. Porcaro

Dr. John L. Porcaro's Ratings

Charged me over $5000 for Juvederm Voluma but got only needle marks on my face. Getting an MRI to see what was put in my face. This physician should be investigated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. John Porcaro, is the most patient,meticulous,and skilled cosmetic surgeon that I highly recommend to those who are seeking excellent result. He is very professional and he will take his time to perform the best result and outcome the patient desires. I trust him and his professional and skilled staff. He was referred to me by a coworker. I traveled an hour to his office but it is worth my time. AC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850057].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 26, 2015

Since moving to Florida over 20 years ago I have visited several cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Porcaro, however, is by far, the best. Dr. Porcaro always takes time to talk about the services he offers, whether it's hormone replacement, Botox, Juvederm, or if it's a procedure you're just considering. My experience has been enhanced by his professional and courteous staff. Elizabeth and Diane make me feel welcome and comfortable before, during, and after seeing the doctor. Dr. Porcaro recommended the Obagi products to me and I absolutely love them! As a professional in a very competitive world, knowing that I look my best is important. I love it when people say I don't look my age. I have Dr. Porcaro and his staff to thank for helping me feel like I look teriffic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Went in for Juvederm XC injections into the lips. Two days later, the swelling went away and had no noticeable plumpness but was left with HUGE lumps, visible to this day (three years later.) I tried contacting them several times about this issue and was told to come in for more injections (same price) because results only last 6 months. Mine lasted 2 days and now I am left with disfigured lips, another plastic surgeon attempted to dissolve the lumps to no avail and told me the next step would be to cut my lips open to remove whatever foreign substance is in there. Be very careful of this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Porcaro and his staff (Diane and Elizabeth) are top notch. Would highly recommend Dr Porcaro for any procedure. He's an excellent surgeon who is very detail oriented and wants to do his best for you. He strives to attain the best results possible. I also appreciate his honesty in understanding realistic results. All of my appointments were timely and they were always available if I needed anything or had any questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Porcaro and his staff (Diane, Elizabeth and Beverly) treat everyone special. They answer all your questions, and you never feel rushed. They make what might have been a scary proposition into something positive. pdy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Highly skilled and very professional. Will spend as much time as you need for him to address your questions and concerns. He is prompt and his staff is fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Personal, friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend Dr. Porcarro for any cosmetic procedure !! you are in the best hands from the beginning to the end. What I likes the most is the time he spends with you. He is never in a "rush" and has exexceeded my expectations. Diane and Elizabeth are exceiptionally caring. Thank You!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Excellent doctor with a great staff in a comfortable . I had hair restoration surgery and I am satisfied with my reults. This doctor specializes in patient confidence after their procedure results. I am one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Everyone at Porcaro Cosmetic Surgery is professional and friendly. Going in for a procedure can be very scary but as soon as I open the door and am greeted, I feel at ease and comfortable. Dr. Porcaro is always patient and I trust his judgment and knowledge to give me the look I want. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622111].votes_count ]]