Rate Dr. Nathan G. Berger

Dr. Nathan G. Berger's Ratings

For any couple having issues with getting pregnant. Dr. Burger is the Dr. to see. My husband and I had 4 miscarriages. It was heart breaking, but we were referred to Dr. Berger. We now have two boys 11 and 8. And would have never been able to have them without the help of Dr. Berger. He was amazing with helping find out the problem. Thank you again Dr. Berger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Berger performed surgery on me over twenty years ago, and I had excellent results and was very pleased. He continued to perform Pap tests on me, even though I had had a hysterectomy and no longer needed them. My new GYN doctor told me these tests were unnecessary. He seemed to have changed in recent years ago and does not have the same patience and easygoing manner. The office staff used to be very good, but does not provide good customer service. It is very difficult to reach Dr. Berger, and the wait for appointments is too long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

-Delivered all three of my kids, went to him for many years before that, IS the best MD of any I have ever gone to-not even one close to his level. He does have an unusual sense of humor at times, its part of the charm, most importantly above all else-- he takes the time needed to explain your problem and makes sure you understand and are not left scared and freaked out. I can assure you as an RN I have watched him in the OR and his skills are top notch,if only more were like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Berger is excellet, but his staff are the most unprofessional people I have seen. Infact they are RUDE most of the times.Its very hard to get in touch with the Doctor over the phone. My previous OBG/GYN will alwys used to call me back after I left a message with the receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I've been with Dr. Berger for over 20 years. He helped with my infertility and delivered all 3 of my kids. He is very good at his job and knows his stuff. He treats you like a person and not just a patient. I just wish his office staff had the same professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

I feel I have to make a comment on how much I like Dr Berger after my last couple visits to him. Well I have not have my baby yet but I am absolutely happy that I started to see him before anyone else. He is so sharp and quick to make the diagnosis. He is to the point and knows exactly what he is doing. He is a good doctor, a good person, a funny guy with likable sense of humor on all those nosy stuff. But he respects you as well. He definitely knows his field and he is a great surgeon. What is so unique about him is the time he spends with each patient explaining every thing in detail and make sure every one understands every thing. You may sound silly to him and he acknowledges that but who cares because he explain everything so that any one can get it. I highly recommend him to anyone who does not know who to see for Ob/GYN and infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr.Berger is the best ob/gyn doctor i have ever been to. He takes his time to explain the procedure so you dont feel lost about the process.His happiness relaxed me so i didnt feel tense about the hsg. I refer all me friends and family to him. Once again he is the Best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Best doctor. Funny and easy to talk to.. Staff is great. Office Manager very helpful with Insurances and rest of staff very nice. My surgery was very easy going and I feel great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2011

I LOVE Dr.Berger he has been my Gyn for over 20 years. I have followed him all over MD because he is kind, patient, knowledgeable, and caring. No question is silly to him and he explains your problems in terms that are easy to understand. Dena, the office manager is the best. I cant say it enough I Love Dr. Berger..)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Berger from my OBGYN who I have only been going to for 2 months. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 5 years and I am not getting any younger. From the initial phone call to my appointment (I only waited 10 extra minutes) I felt at ease, he answered all my questions, made a few jokes to relax me and was willing to explain my whole exam from A-Z (waiting 10 extra minutes to know I am going to get this kind of care was worth it). We will be continuing our care with Dr. Berger and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017692].votes_count ]]