Dr. JUSTIN S. FIELD

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. JUSTIN S. FIELD has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5654332
15/07/14 5 5 5 5 I had an L-2 compression fracture almost 8 years ago. Dr Field held my hand, listened, talked and listened some more. We started with Physical Therapy, did a Kyphoplasty, then some Branch Block ablasions and have had regular Branch Block injections in the years subsequent. The entire office plus the adjacent surgical center are kind and compassionate. And Dr Field is a really good candidate for Dr McDreamy. I have referred several friends and would never go anywhere else with my back. I am told that both Dr Yuengs (younger and senior) are also incredible. I also adore PA Lisa Crimaldi. The practice is top notch, world class.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 5552623
10/06/14 5 5 5 5 From my first appointment and through the follow up visits, he and his staff were caring, courteous and prompt. Dr. Field took the time to answer all of my questions and relieve my fears of surgery. He has great compassion for his patients. He walked me through the entire process. I have had excellent results with my surgery and would highly recommend him.
Respond

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 5479386
15/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Field and his staff were amazing and made a very stressful yet painful proceedure easy to get through. He is amazingly knowledgable and won't experiment on you. He is honest and will tell you if he can or can't help. He truly cares and doesn't do it for the $$. I can walk and sleep at night which is something I couldn't do. My sister is also seeing him as well!!!  Respond
RID: 5319658
31/03/14 5 5 5 5 He is fantastic doctor and very caring. He fixed my neck and arm problem. I am pain free now.
RID: 4493191
31/01/14 1 2 1 2 If you are the least bit overweight, don't waste your time going to this doctor's office! I was at his office seeking help for the herniated discs in my lower back, but was greeted by a medical assistant who was very uncaring and didn't even close the door to review and discuss my medical history. That is a violation of Privacy Laws! When the doctor comes in, he promptly informs me that he can't do anything for me until I lose some weight. When asked how many pounds need to be lost, he doesn't answer the question but starts throwing out comments about being too much of a risk for infection from any treatment or procedure he could perform. I saw the doctor for a total of three minutes! This was a clear case of him judging me before even bothering to get acquainted.
RID: 3593072
01/11/13 5 5 5 5 http://sciatica.com/ Minimally Invasive Surgery is what the website says, however, over the years I suffered pain while walking and pursuing my career and accepted it. The fear of surgery was incredible due to a past surgery on my intestines that caused a pulmonary embolism. I WAS WRONG - DR. JUSTIN FIELD went above and beyond to quench my fears. His patience with all my questions was astounding. I am truly amazed how I walk, swim, and ride my bike now at 70 years of age without pain in my legs or back! His technique, staff, and physician assistants made me feel that I was part of their family and would do whatever is necessary for my comfort. My quality of life and the quality of life of my wife (now that I don't have to sit down every few minutes from spinal stenosis and other back challenges)has increased 118% or more. A HUGE THANK YOU TO DR. FIELD for making an incredible professional positive difference in our lives. B"H
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JUSTIN" to "JUSTIN S."

09/06/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2664486
28/05/13 5 5 5 5 I also had secondary insurance, so I am not sure who paid what
RID: 2639694
03/05/13 5 5 5 5 The best possible outcome. Dr. Field is very confident and competent at what he does, and at the cutting edge of what he does. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking spinal surgery.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2485709
29/11/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Field did my spinal fusion almost 4 years ago. Great job ! By great doctor.
RID: 2483761
27/11/12 5 5 5 5 Two surgeries with Dr. Field. Excellent doctor...Could not have asked for better. Office staff excellent. Dr. Field is compassionate, listens to patient and offers solutions.
RID: 2482975
26/11/12 5 5 5 5 I had an emergerncy cervical spinal fusion. Dr. Field was very nice and explained the process. I had immediate results and was up walking 3 hours after surgery.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2477855
19/11/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Field is an extremely compassionate doctor and truly believe he genuinely cares. Dr. Field is also extremely thorough when reviewing imaging to determine any and all reasoning behind symptoms. He's honest and upfront with you and won't operate for the sake of operating for a chance that something may work. I was also pleasantly surprised by Dr. Field's prompt response to emails whenever I've had the occasional question after my surgery. The staff at DISC is top notch. Any time I've had a request or an office visit I've had nothing but the best experience with them. Thanks Dr. Field and DISC! Chris
Paid (or co-pay): $35