Rate Dr. Justin S. Field

Dr. Justin S. Field's Ratings

amazing surgeon

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had an L-2 compression fracture almost 8 years ago. Dr Field held my hand, listened, talked and listened some more. We started with Physical Therapy, did a Kyphoplasty, then some Branch Block ablasions and have had regular Branch Block injections in the years subsequent. The entire office plus the adjacent surgical center are kind and compassionate. And Dr Field is a really good candidate for Dr McDreamy. I have referred several friends and would never go anywhere else with my back. I am told that both Dr Yuengs (younger and senior) are also incredible. I also adore PA Lisa Crimaldi. The practice is top notch, world class.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

From my first appointment and through the follow up visits, he and his staff were caring, courteous and prompt. Dr. Field took the time to answer all of my questions and relieve my fears of surgery. He has great compassion for his patients. He walked me through the entire process. I have had excellent results with my surgery and would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Field and his staff were amazing and made a very stressful yet painful proceedure easy to get through. He is amazingly knowledgable and won't experiment on you. He is honest and will tell you if he can or can't help. He truly cares and doesn't do it for the $$. I can walk and sleep at night which is something I couldn't do. My sister is also seeing him as well!!!

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

If you are the least bit overweight, don't waste your time going to this doctor's office! I was at his office seeking help for the herniated discs in my lower back, but was greeted by a medical assistant who was very uncaring and didn't even close the door to review and discuss my medical history. That is a violation of Privacy Laws! When the doctor comes in, he promptly informs me that he can't do anything for me until I lose some weight. When asked how many pounds need to be lost, he doesn't answer the question but starts throwing out comments about being too much of a risk for infection from any treatment or procedure he could perform. I saw the doctor for a total of three minutes! This was a clear case of him judging me before even bothering to get acquainted.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

http://sciatica.com/ Minimally Invasive Surgery is what the website says, however, over the years I suffered pain while walking and pursuing my career and accepted it. The fear of surgery was incredible due to a past surgery on my intestines that caused a pulmonary embolism. I WAS WRONG - DR. JUSTIN FIELD went above and beyond to quench my fears. His patience with all my questions was astounding. I am truly amazed how I walk, swim, and ride my bike now at 70 years of age without pain in my legs or back! His technique, staff, and physician assistants made me feel that I was part of their family and would do whatever is necessary for my comfort. My quality of life and the quality of life of my wife (now that I don't have to sit down every few minutes from spinal stenosis and other back challenges)has increased 118% or more. A HUGE THANK YOU TO DR. FIELD for making an incredible professional positive difference in our lives. B"H

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

I also had secondary insurance, so I am not sure who paid what

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

The best possible outcome. Dr. Field is very confident and competent at what he does, and at the cutting edge of what he does. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking spinal surgery.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Field did my spinal fusion almost 4 years ago. Great job ! By great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Two surgeries with Dr. Field. Excellent doctor...Could not have asked for better. Office staff excellent. Dr. Field is compassionate, listens to patient and offers solutions.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag