Rate Dr. Lori Klemm

Dr. Lori Klemm's Ratings

Dr. Lori Klemm top notch professional. Personable. Toe surgery went well. Patient must be willing to follow her post-op directions. One year later toe feels good and functional. Klemm is an asset to Meridian Health Care in Joliet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Klemm was fantastic. She was very friendly and made me comfortable. Her assistant also did a great job and made me feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

In the banking profession, I have no choice but to wear high heels at my work. I have had a problem with shooting pain on my right toe due to my heels. I have gone through several Podiatrists in the area that are quick to recommend surgery (probably becuase of my great health insurance plan). Dr. Klemm was honest about telling me that nothing could be done for the moment, if I was still going to wear high heels after any type of surgery (no hammer toe or anything like, possible nerve damage). She recommended Cortisone shots for the time being to manage the pain, until I either stay off my heels completely (which won't happen for the next 20 years) or I change my line of work. Thank you for your honesty Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

I think she is a great Doctor polite, happy, cheerful,pretty, will kid with you.Most of all she knows her work and does a perfect job on stitching. My scar is straight and flat, small stitches.In all she did save me from a blood clot by just feeling the scar and knowing what to look for. She was right was admitted to hospital the same day.10 stars **********. Her nurse is very helpful and does pay attention to what's going on, she can multitask.I got her full attention . She does have to multi they are busy all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

The doctor is nice, her nurse Denise is so non professional. She was texting while she was to be helping the doctor, I could hear her on the phone making fun of a patient who had been seen before me-bab, very bad will never go there again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][118316].votes_count ]]