Rate Dr. Randall W. Armstrong

Dr. Randall W. Armstrong's Ratings

Dr. Armstrong is fantastic. Could not have been a better experience. Don't believe the negative reviews. He tells it straight and to the point. if you can't stand the truth, go somewhere else.

I;m in my 80's and have seen many doctors, he is the most honest and the best I have seen.

D. V. Schick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

For more than 20 years, Dr. Armstrong has treated me for multiple neck and back injuries. He is a medical practitioner others would be wise to emulate and a person with whom I absolutely enjoy talking. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Armstrong and his candid approach to medicine and healing. If you are in need of a physician to evaluate and treat your neck and/or back injury, I strongly recommend you meet with Dr. Armstrong and I am confident you too will be pleased with his considerate, meticulous and sincere approach to your successful recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I have been diagnosed by Dr. Armstrong, via an MRI, to have a herniated disc in my lower back. I received an epidural with Cortisone 7 days ago. I have to say that Dr. Armstrong has been very polite and seems to genuinely care about my condition. Since my pain was a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10, I really put my faith in Dr. Armstrong. As to date, my pain is around a 4 and I am practicly off pain medication. He has answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed at all during the office appointments. He has discussed what to expect going forward and my options. Surgery may be in my future, but I believe that Dr. Armstrong would not recommend surgery unless absolutely necessary. I feel I am in very good hands and I will recommend Dr. Armstrong to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Don't go to him. Worst doctor ever! I had a herniated disc and numbness in my legs and he told me that it was all in my head, to walk it off, and that there is nothing wrong with me even though on the MRI it said that I had a disc herniation around a nerve root! Someone needs to stop this doc from treating his patients this poorly, the guy has no heart and should not be practicing medicine!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I found Dr. Armstrong to be friendly at first. Then he suddenly changed, and became very unpleasant. We have learned he is a GP that says he is a spine specialist. I think he also used to be a worker comp doctor. This all is now beginning to make sense. After seeing Dr. Armstrong, my child was cut off from all medical treatment from workers comp. It has been over a year and even though his "check up" was able to be dismissed by the attorney, medical treatment from workers comp is still unavailable. Please if you are a workers comp patient stay away.....I would call him their "dump you" doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

I have a worker's comp case, and was sent to Dr. Armstrong. I had been diagnosed with several herniated disks in my back by two different spine specialists. Dr. Armstrong was extremely rude to me, just thumbed through my file, and didn't even do a physical examination before he pronounced me "fine" and told me that it was all in my head and that I had a mental disorder that not even counseling would help. Warning: if you have a worker's comp case, please, do not let your case manager send you to Dr. Armstrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Stay away from this doctor. After months of lower back pain and diagnosed protrusions in a couple of my discs he wanted numerous tests and said I would need one of two surgeries. That was on my first visit...second visit and a request to further explain why the tests were needed he said nothing was wrong and he could no longer help me. He actually walked out while I was asking him a question mid sentence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

great doctor , had too see him after my failed disectomy , had to have 3 epherdrials. vfery polite and very caring, so his his staff, nevern had a problem with him , he has told me whats wrong and what i should do , great doctor no problem with him ,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

So far so good seems to really care about me. Did a spinal injection last week hope to get better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2017934].votes_count ]]