Rate Dr. Rakesh Gupta

Dr. Rakesh Gupta's Ratings

Dr. Gupta is the best. He delivered my beautiful 3 year and he fantastic .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Never spent over 5 minutes with me in all my maternity visits. Was very rough with exams to where I hurt for a day. When my water broke at 33 weeks he still did not have time to explain his decision of not inducing after baby was 34 and wanting to wait till baby came on own or signs of infection set in. Was thankful when another doctor was on call and listened to my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

First visit for menopause problems. Nurse nice enough, total time spent with Dr Gupta under 5 minutes! no consultation just put onto medication and told if no improvement in a month to come back!! Absolutely no interaction with him at all. As a first consult I expected to discuss my problems and concerns. I had made the effort to research various options but was not given any alternate options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr Gupta is the BEST. I have been a patient of his since 1999. He made it possible for me to become pregnant after 7 years of trying! He also removed my endometriosis complete several years ago, and have never had an issue since. He is very prompt and caring, as well as his nurses and staff. I would never see another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][739942].votes_count ]]