Rate Dr. Michael W. HUEY

Dr. Michael W. HUEY's Ratings

Went to Dr Huey as part of a urgent consult from my primary dentist, he removed a nerve from one of my teeth,, was insufficiently anesthesized, he was very cold, indifferent when i reacted in severe pain several times when the drill hit me right on.I almost felt he was annoyed at me, cannot understand the good reviews re bedside manner. He never once reassured me or apologised for the pain i was caused. i WILL Never go back for that reason. He may know his stuff, but i find his attitude arrogant.I found him abrupt and rude to his receptionist when she was having trouble making a referal he had asked for, She was clearly frustrated and embarresed. I realize he didnt intentionally set out to hurt me, but a little compassion goes a long way,, especially when your sitting there with a rubber dam in your mouth sobbing with discomfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][305618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Both Dr Huey and his partner (whose name Dex thinks is misspelled and won't let me submit the review with his name typed in!) were very professional and warm, and Dr Huey made my root canal a very positive experience. It was actually pleasant, and there was not one bit of pain for one second. I cannot say enough good about these doctors. Thank you! I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][305617].votes_count ]]