Rate Dr. Manveen Duggal

Dr. Manveen Duggal's Ratings

I am very happy with the services that I have received from his office and by the Doctor himself. A very friendly staff and happy atmosphere.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I didn't care for him. i find that he is rude. he was talking on phone while in room with me. he very hard to understand. and forget about helping you out he would leave you suffering. i really wish kaleen Barham never left and located to Newark :(

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

I feel only the people that don't like him have judged him here. He is a get to the point...very knoledgeble doctor. That is why we like him...and other's might not.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Just awful regarding treatment of thyroid/hormone issues. I have pre-diabetes and keep gaining weight and he keeps me undertreated all the time and expects me to wait months before seeing me and testing me again. I have moved on to someone who can actually treat.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Did not diagnose me but gave me tests to do and I return in 2 months, so we will see.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

He may be ok with diabetes, but thyroid issues he is lost with proper dosing a patient based on symptoms.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag

Was in renal failure from gallstones. Went undiagnosed for 2.4 years. Would not recommend for endocrinology.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Not satisfied with this doctor. Very late to see his patients. Does not let staff know he is going to be late, so they could inform the patients. He has you take a lot of unnecessary test and then says. I don't like the results, so he has you take them over again.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

He rushed through appointment, didn't check my feet for any diabetes related complications. Practically ran out of the room before I could request prescriptions for insulin. Called his office later and asked for them. It's been two weeks and I still haven't heard anything.

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag