Dr. Daniel A. Scher

Doctor (M.C.)

Location:
Wayne, New Jersey Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: entandallergy.com External Link
Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/12/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Daniel A. Scher has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Daniel A. Scher
Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/12/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Clifton" to "Wayne"
RID: 3631290
13/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Scher did my (then 11 month old) daughter's ear-tubes in January 2013. I was terrified about the surgery but he did a fantastic job. His entire surgical staff were so kind and treated us very well. It's not easy having your baby go through surgery, but Dr. Scher and his staff made the experience so much better. I myself now have some sinus issues and there is no other ENT I would visit.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2920431
19/10/13 5 5 5 5 I love Dr Scher... He did surery on my nose and tonsils and he is amazing... He is so kind and answered all my questions... He is really wonderful and I have never had a better doctor...
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 2719438
26/07/13 5 5 5 5 He is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He is kind and willing to listen to any question no matter how unimportant it may seem. Overall he is a great guy and I will keep refering others to see him. FYI he is super good looking.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
Respond

17/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "WAYNE" to "CLIFTON", Med School changed from "Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129" to "Medical College Of Pennsylvania"
RID: 1537286
14/09/11 4 4 5 5 I absolutely ADORE Dr. Scher!! He is knowledgeable and is so kind and reassuring. He operated on me in April and did such a fantastic job. He is always receptive to incessant questions and never makes you feel as though you are wasting his time. Highly recommend him and his team!!
RID: 1208119
14/07/10 5 5 5 5 Very Knowledgeable and Nice. I Never felt rushed and all my questions are always answered. The staff is great and very little wait, if any at all