Rate Dr. George B. Waites

Dr. George B. Waites's Ratings

Dr. Waites is a great dentist!! I have been a patient of his since he started his practice and have known him a long time. He has a great new office with all the modern equipment. There is never a wait and he gives great dental care. I have never had a cavity or any problems until recently when I had to have an emergency root canal. I previously had one done by an endontist and Dr. Waites did as quick, painless and good a job as my last one. He is a dentist who cares about his patients and he would be a great dentist for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I have extreme anxiety about the dentist. I hadn't gone in a couple of years and then had a tooth break and Dr. Waites was recommended to me. I called and he offered to get me in the same day. The first visit was probably the longest and only because I had to fill out medical history, which is in the computer. No more filling in forms. Any other time, they are ready for me as soon as I walk in and there is no wait at all! I had my cleaning and x-ray done. My family is notorious for having terrible teeth. He fixed my broken tooth a week later and so I wasn't overwhelmed he scheduled an appointment for the following week for preventative care on the rest of my teeth. He and his staff are very warm and knowledgeable and several times through both procedures, made sure to ask me how I was doing and made sure I wasn't experiencing any pain. I had also thought my whole life that I got cold sores, no medicine would work and they popped up a couple times a year, Dr. Waites looked at them and informed me that they weren't cold sores and explained what is was and prescribed a medication that cleared it up in less than a week! I still have anxiety about the dentist, but I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Waites and his staff. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I contacted Dr. Waites more than three years ago, after my Dentist at the time made me feel "rushed" and not interested in doing anything other than the "routine". For instance, sending me to a Dental Surgeon for a second opinion. That Dental Surgeon said my head would "swell up like a pumpkin", if I didn't have the tooth extracted. Seeking a third opinion, I sent an eMail to Dr. Waite's office. He replied to my eMail and called me from home on Saturday (yes, Saturday), to further discuss my dental needs. He said that he could perform an uncomplicated extraction in his office, if required, (my words). That was three years ago. I still have my tooth, my head never "swelled up like a pumpkin" and the extent of my dental visits has been limited to semi-annual cleanings and X-rays, when required. The office and equipment is modern, dental records are digital and the Hygienist knows my preference for ultrasonic cleaning and the TV channel I prefer to watch. Thumbs Up to the entire Staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2306536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Waites is an outstanding dentist. He respects your time by not making you wait. He will discourage you from treatments you don't need. I greatly appreciate his conservative approach. His staff is very friendly, and his office is comfortable. I've been seeing Dr. Waites since he began his practice, and I fully intend to stick with him for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr. Waites and staff have been fantastic to work with for the past six years. They are very modern and offer options for changing appointments by e-mail, as well as notification about appointments by e-mail as well. He practices in a conservative manner, and never "pushes" procedures or cosmetics like my last dentist. In short, I have come to trust his judgement a great deal, and have always been happy with his work. Would highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Top of the line facility and extremely knowledgeable staff. I've been using Dr Waites for four years and have always had exceptional service. My appointment is always right on time and I've never had a bad visit with them. I would recommend George to anyone looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

We have used Dr. Waites for 6 years and have been very pleased. His staff greet you by name when you walk in the door and there is rarely any wait time. We have found treatment to be comfortable and conservative. He takes care of problems quickly and is very good to work around your schedule. We would recommend Dr. Waites to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I had a long term dentist having been born and raised here, it was time for a switch a couple years ago and decided on George. He has taken care of myself and my wife multiple times whenever I needed it, it being extremely early or later in the afternoon. If something is wrong he finds an opening for you to come in. His staff is friendly, technology is extremely up to date and he brings the knowledge and care you would expect from a certified family dentist. I have recommended him to everyone I know that has dental issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

We are a military family and get a new dentist every three years. Dr. Waites and his staff are amongst the friendliest and most professional we have ever come across. Short wait times and easy to make appointments! The best part is that Dr. Waites doesn't try to sell you on things you don't really need. We love this dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Knowledgeable and conservative dentist with great bedside manner, helpful staff, and state-of-the-art facility. Gentle but thorough cleaning and all staff helpful in alleviating any anxiety I had. This staff had my 3-year-old happily getting his cleaning and asking to return. Highly recommend and proud to be patients of Dr. Waites.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306020].votes_count ]]