Rate Dr. George B. Waites

Dr. George B. Waites's Ratings

I contacted Dr. Waites more than three years ago, after my Dentist at the time made me feel "rushed" and not interested in doing anything other than the "routine". For instance, sending me to a Dental Surgeon for a second opinion. That Dental Surgeon said my head would "swell up like a pumpkin", if I didn't have the tooth extracted. Seeking a third opinion, I sent an eMail to Dr. Waite's office. He replied to my eMail and called me from home on Saturday (yes, Saturday), to further discuss my dental needs. He said that he could perform an uncomplicated extraction in his office, if required, (my words). That was three years ago. I still have my tooth, my head never "swelled up like a pumpkin" and the extent of my dental visits has been limited to semi-annual cleanings and X-rays, when required. The office and equipment is modern, dental records are digital and the Hygienist knows my preference for ultrasonic cleaning and the TV channel I prefer to watch. Thumbs Up to the entire Staff!

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Waites is an outstanding dentist. He respects your time by not making you wait. He will discourage you from treatments you don't need. I greatly appreciate his conservative approach. His staff is very friendly, and his office is comfortable. I've been seeing Dr. Waites since he began his practice, and I fully intend to stick with him for many years to come.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Waites and staff have been fantastic to work with for the past six years. They are very modern and offer options for changing appointments by e-mail, as well as notification about appointments by e-mail as well. He practices in a conservative manner, and never "pushes" procedures or cosmetics like my last dentist. In short, I have come to trust his judgement a great deal, and have always been happy with his work. Would highly recommend!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Top of the line facility and extremely knowledgeable staff. I've been using Dr Waites for four years and have always had exceptional service. My appointment is always right on time and I've never had a bad visit with them. I would recommend George to anyone looking for a dentist.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

We have used Dr. Waites for 6 years and have been very pleased. His staff greet you by name when you walk in the door and there is rarely any wait time. We have found treatment to be comfortable and conservative. He takes care of problems quickly and is very good to work around your schedule. We would recommend Dr. Waites to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I had a long term dentist having been born and raised here, it was time for a switch a couple years ago and decided on George. He has taken care of myself and my wife multiple times whenever I needed it, it being extremely early or later in the afternoon. If something is wrong he finds an opening for you to come in. His staff is friendly, technology is extremely up to date and he brings the knowledge and care you would expect from a certified family dentist. I have recommended him to everyone I know that has dental issues.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

We are a military family and get a new dentist every three years. Dr. Waites and his staff are amongst the friendliest and most professional we have ever come across. Short wait times and easy to make appointments! The best part is that Dr. Waites doesn't try to sell you on things you don't really need. We love this dentist!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Knowledgeable and conservative dentist with great bedside manner, helpful staff, and state-of-the-art facility. Gentle but thorough cleaning and all staff helpful in alleviating any anxiety I had. This staff had my 3-year-old happily getting his cleaning and asking to return. Highly recommend and proud to be patients of Dr. Waites.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Prompt, state of the art facilities, very knowledgeable. Best Dentist I have used!

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

He is one of the worst Dentists I've ever been too. I had a broke filling I went to him for, and he seemed to want to find other teeth with problems. Well, one lost tooth and fixing to have to loose another. The only thing he kept talking about to me was root canals and crowns. He over filled a good tooth and would not fix the filling, and gradually, it got infected. Then he told me the least he would take to fix it with a root canal and crown was $100.00 a week!!! I'm single, have insurance, but still don't make alot of money, he didn't want to help in anyway, for what he messed up. Now, the tooth i went to him for is absessing. It has to get cut out. Good luck to anyone that goes to him, especially if your older, beware, he is up to no good. My new dentist told me they don't know why he messed with my other tooth?, besides the one with the broke filling, ???? so, Good luck to who ever uses him.

Submitted July 15, 2013