Dr. HANYA H. BLUESTONE

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. HANYA H. BLUESTONE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "HANYA" to "HANYA H."
RID: 2386413
27/07/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Hanya for nine years. She is compassionate, direct, knowledgeable, and will advocate for you whenever necessary. She has been immensely helpful.
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 1526276
31/08/11 5 4 5 5 Been goin to hanya for an average of 3 years .. and is definitely: comforting,compromising,honest,etc; . .And always happens to be there for me just in a nick of time when I need help . . She has always been a great guide to me & truly understands me better than myself . .Her guidance has meant so much to me. .
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1387526
14/03/11 4 4 5 5 I saw Hanya for both individual and couples therapy and cannot say enough good things about her. She is caring but direct and when my partner and I realized all the therapy in the world would not be enough, helped us break up with our dignity and friendship intact. I doubt I will ever find such a committed, helpful therapist again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield