Rate Dr. Jeffrey F. Caren

Dr. Jeffrey F. Caren's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr Caren for over 10 years. I went through heart surgery with him as my cardiologist. I have 3 different doctors caring for various medical issues. He has demonstrated a superb understanding of heart related issues. He's always prepared to take time time in explaining my condition and doing it in a layman's terms. Most notably, Dr Caren's probably my favorite doctor because his bedside manner is so compassionate. He is a doctor's doctor with a wonderful way of dealing with the "heart".

Submitted June 13, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable and LISTENS!! Called (he called, not someone in his office) within a few days with results of tests. Have recommended others to him and they had positive experiences as well. Nice office staff.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

Because my family has a history of heart disease, Dr. Caren is my primary physician so I see him at least once a year. He has proven to be extremely knowledgeable even in areas outside of his specialty, has a great bedside manner, and helped me to reduce my bad cholesterol by a whopping 50%. He is also an artist: a world class photographer whose pictures adorn the walls of parts of Cedars-Sinai Hospital. At Cedars, he is a long-time member of their Heart Institute. In my opinion, if you have cardiologic issues, you couldn't find a better doctor.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2008 | flag