Rate Dr. Thomas E. LYONS

Dr. Thomas E. LYONS's Ratings

Dr. Thomas Lyons is the best podiatrist I have ever met. Before I met him, I had 2 other doctors but Dr. Lyons is the best! None of other doctors touched my feet. Dr. Lyons checked my feet with his hands and go over all the questions I have. Every time I go see him, he always has the solutions for my feet pain. Even thought Beth Israel staffs are not friendly, I love Dr. Lyons so I go there. He saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306126].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr. Lyons is not afraid to take serious challenges head-on and is persistent once he identifies a problem. A pleasure to meet and great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I had an ingrown toe nail problem for more than 10 years , ive done at least 15 surgeries with no luck , untill Dr Lyons solved my problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306124].votes_count ]]