Rate Dr. John V. Vecchione

Dr. John V. Vecchione's Ratings

This doctor is very good. Whoever said his tiny nurse is not friendly knows nothing about her. Every time I go there she is running around multi tasking and always finds time to say hello. Maybe this one time her responsibilities were directed to another patient in need. Dr Vecchione takes the time to listen and answer all my questions, and his tiny nurse is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I agree with the person who wrote "The office staff who answers the phone is very unfriendly." The little nurse is also quite unfriendly. She can't wait to get out of the room. I felt like I was a nuisance, interrupting their day, not a patient supporting their livelihood. The doctor was condescending and just a little too proud of himself. When I mentioned how long I waited, his response was ,"Oh it is not as bad as that". Over an hour? That is horrible. Surprise, my time is valuable too and I was not the one being paid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513150].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. The Dr. Was great, I had wisdom teeth taken out and the healing was quick and easy and he made himself very available after the procedure for any questions or concerns that might have. I would totally recommend anyone to get their wisdom teeth taken out by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Outstanding service by Dr. Vecchione and his staff for my 21 year old son who was put completely under and had 4 wisdoms removed. 100.00 was two separate co pays ..insurance covered entire expense.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

The office staff who answers the phone is very unfriendly. The dentist is also not friendly and I got a sense he was homophobic. He made a few sarcastic remarks about the treatment plan. I am looking for another dentist to do the extraction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Really had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Vecchione. Almost no swelling or pain day after surgery, as a matter of fact went out for dinner the 2nd night. Funny and knowledgeable guy, would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Veccione was very concerned about his patient, my daughter. She had oral surgery and he was very helpful relieving her nervousness and her pain control. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly and answered all questions. After surgery he gave us his cell phone so we could contact him at any time. When we called, he returned the call within 5 minutes and was very helpful. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr Vecchione performed my sons surgery on his wisdom teeth and the outcome was excellent. He never had to take the pain medicine, and swelling was minimal. The nurse was so helpful she even walked us out the door, as tiny as she was. I would highly recommend this practice. Only negative was the billing lady never called me back to let me know how much money I owed and I had ti run to the bank and make a withdrawl to pay my portion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Vecchione is very professional and kind. He made me feel comfortable as soon as I met him at the consultation. He took his time and answered all my questions about the procedure. Dr. Vecchione removed my wisdom teeth with no complications and my recovery process was quick and easy. His office staff was very kind and helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I recently had an Apico done. Dr. Vecchione was as comforting as he was surgically skillful. He explained the procedure fully and eased my nervousness. What a wonderful dentist. You don't find too many doctors who show concern for their patients to the degree of Dr. Vecchione. He actually gives his cell phone number so he can be reached directly. I give him a 5+++++.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306206].votes_count ]]