Rate Dr. JOHN V. VECCHIONE

Dr. JOHN V. VECCHIONE's Ratings

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. The Dr. Was great, I had wisdom teeth taken out and the healing was quick and easy and he made himself very available after the procedure for any questions or concerns that might have. I would totally recommend anyone to get their wisdom teeth taken out by him.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Outstanding service by Dr. Vecchione and his staff for my 21 year old son who was put completely under and had 4 wisdoms removed. 100.00 was two separate co pays ..insurance covered entire expense.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

The office staff who answers the phone is very unfriendly. The dentist is also not friendly and I got a sense he was homophobic. He made a few sarcastic remarks about the treatment plan. I am looking for another dentist to do the extraction.

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

Really had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Vecchione. Almost no swelling or pain day after surgery, as a matter of fact went out for dinner the 2nd night. Funny and knowledgeable guy, would highly recommend.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Veccione was very concerned about his patient, my daughter. She had oral surgery and he was very helpful relieving her nervousness and her pain control. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly and answered all questions. After surgery he gave us his cell phone so we could contact him at any time. When we called, he returned the call within 5 minutes and was very helpful. I would recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Vecchione performed my sons surgery on his wisdom teeth and the outcome was excellent. He never had to take the pain medicine, and swelling was minimal. The nurse was so helpful she even walked us out the door, as tiny as she was. I would highly recommend this practice. Only negative was the billing lady never called me back to let me know how much money I owed and I had ti run to the bank and make a withdrawl to pay my portion.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vecchione is very professional and kind. He made me feel comfortable as soon as I met him at the consultation. He took his time and answered all my questions about the procedure. Dr. Vecchione removed my wisdom teeth with no complications and my recovery process was quick and easy. His office staff was very kind and helpful too.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

I recently had an Apico done. Dr. Vecchione was as comforting as he was surgically skillful. He explained the procedure fully and eased my nervousness. What a wonderful dentist. You don't find too many doctors who show concern for their patients to the degree of Dr. Vecchione. He actually gives his cell phone number so he can be reached directly. I give him a 5+++++.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vecchione has a great bedisde manner. He truly cares for his patients so much so that he gives you his mobile number so you can have 24/7 access to him in case of emergencies and he does return your calls. He spends the time with you go thru any procedure you may have and he answers all questions.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag