Rate Dr. John V. Vecchione

Dr. John V. Vecchione's Ratings

Dr Vecchione took a lot of time comforting my son today and made his first experience at a oral surgeons office very comfortable. Many thanks to his nurse too, she was very friendly and kind. I would highly recommend this office to anyone searching for the best care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Vecchione gave me a thorough examination, more so than I've ever had any dentist, oral surgeon or maxillofacial physician perform. He is smart, and he cares about the patient's wellbeing. I was very impressed and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2815438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I had a cyst removed on my tongue and was quite nervous about the surgery. Dr. V did the surgery in 15 min. I only had local anesthesia, ended up with 1 or 2 small stitches, there wasn't any blood or pain afterwards. It didn't even feel like surgery! Amazing…He was extremely gentle and did a wonderful job in the end. I would go back in a heart beat!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

The best. The doctor was great and I found the staff to be very nice. I had no problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend. My work was done 10 months ago and I'm still thinking about how great he was,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

This doctor is very good. Whoever said his tiny nurse is not friendly knows nothing about her. Every time I go there she is running around multi tasking and always finds time to say hello. Maybe this one time her responsibilities were directed to another patient in need. Dr Vecchione takes the time to listen and answer all my questions, and his tiny nurse is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I agree with the person who wrote "The office staff who answers the phone is very unfriendly." The little nurse is also quite unfriendly. She can't wait to get out of the room. I felt like I was a nuisance, interrupting their day, not a patient supporting their livelihood. The doctor was condescending and just a little too proud of himself. When I mentioned how long I waited, his response was ,"Oh it is not as bad as that". Over an hour? That is horrible. Surprise, my time is valuable too and I was not the one being paid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513150].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. The Dr. Was great, I had wisdom teeth taken out and the healing was quick and easy and he made himself very available after the procedure for any questions or concerns that might have. I would totally recommend anyone to get their wisdom teeth taken out by him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2476699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Outstanding service by Dr. Vecchione and his staff for my 21 year old son who was put completely under and had 4 wisdoms removed. 100.00 was two separate co pays ..insurance covered entire expense.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2476698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

The office staff who answers the phone is very unfriendly. The dentist is also not friendly and I got a sense he was homophobic. He made a few sarcastic remarks about the treatment plan. I am looking for another dentist to do the extraction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Really had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Vecchione. Almost no swelling or pain day after surgery, as a matter of fact went out for dinner the 2nd night. Funny and knowledgeable guy, would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][306210].votes_count ]]