Rate Dr. Sara H. Murphy

Dr. Sara H. Murphy's Ratings

I've been with Dr. Murphy for 20 years. She has delivered my four children and my labor and deliveries were successful with no complications. She has a calm, assuring manner and is extremely knowledgeable. I am extremely disappointed that she is moving from Indiana. I wish her luck but am sad. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I moved away from area and plan to commute to get her back. She delivered my 3 children and was very attentive with follow up on issues since. She called with test results instead of having nurse/staff call. (The OBGYNs I've seen since move don't come close to her care).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

I agree with one of the ratings. She is rude and arrogant. She's friendly at first and then this "look" comes over her face as if she's thinking "how dare you question me!!" I'll be switching soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

She is truly the best Doctor. I have been going to her for 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

She was rude, arrogant, and closed minded. I have never in my 54 years been to a ruder, more ignorant doctoc. Run!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Murphy's for twenty years. Dr. Murphy is an excellent doctor who continues to research and offer new therapies and answers for women's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

I think Sara is an excellent doctor. She knows her stuff!! She has a genuin concern for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

I've known Sara since high school (over 35 years) and as a patient for over 20. She always seems very attentive to my needs, and I have some specific issues that have required attention. She has even followed up with me on important test results on her own time on the weekends in order to put my mind at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Sara's for about 25 years even though I have an hours drive for my appointment. I am never rushed in and out, and always have my questions answered thoroughly. She has performed several surgeries and her follow up care is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2008

Fabulous doctor. She delivered 3 of my children and made my pregnancy and delivery wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740130].votes_count ]]