Rate Dr. Maurice E. Arregui

Dr. Maurice E. Arregui's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Arregui for 12 years, they don't make any better. I have had numerous surgeries because of colon cancer. He has been nothing but a Godsend. He has saved my life at least 4 times, and continues to keep up to date with my condition . I consider him a friend. He is basically a perfectionist, and what person would not want his doctor to be. The staff is great.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Arregui is friendly and takes time to explain your procedure and answer questions. He removed my gall bladder laparoscopically.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

I went to the ER with an abdominal abscess that was caused by what another doctor did which started the infection. Dr. Arregui was the attending surgeon that night and he immediately knew what needed to be done. I stayed awake for his surgery and was witness to a miracle worker as he furiously worked to save my life. I cannot thank him enough.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

I was diagnosed with Cushing's Syndrome and came back home to Indianapolis. With the referral from my family doctor, Dr. Terry Henderson, Dr. Arregui removed my adrenal gland and has helped me restore my health! From the first time I met Dr. Arregui, he had made me feel more comfortable than I ever had about the illness I had. He explained everything about my disease, how he would perform the surgery and what the expected outcome from my surgery. Most importantly, Dr. Arregui gave me the sense that he truly genuinely cares about his patients, which he does! He is GREAT and I would HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE. I am very grateful that I have been a patient of Dr. Arregui's for 3+ years and am most of all greateful to him that he SAVED MY LIFE!!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Arregui removed my gall bladder laparoscopically in April 2008. The surgery went smoothly and recovery was speedy and nearly pain-free. I was back at my full and active schedule within the week. Dr. Arregui is exceptionally compassionate and is excellent at communication. I highly recommend him for all general surgery.

Submitted June 20, 2008 | flag