Rate Dr. Patricia K. Masuda-Story

Dr. Patricia K. Masuda-Story's Ratings

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Story. She is the only psychologist whom I have found to be solution focused. For the first time I feel I'm not just a number, or an hour, or a drag. I feel respected. I've had a few other psychologists and none compare with Dr. Story.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Just saw Dr. Masuda today for the first time at her Big Bear office. Nice lady. She made me feel very good after just one session. Very valuable information. Looking forward to meeting with her again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2307048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

My wife and I love Dr. Story. She is very knowledgeable. We've been to 2 of her offices and staff is great. Scheduling is a little difficult as she is in such demand, but she is worth the wait. We recommend her to anyone who finally wants resolutions to problems in their life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2307045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Had one hour-long appointment with Dr Story where she accepted me my wife and me as patients. We liked that she was blunt, enough to forgive a few quirks that eroded her credibility (exaggeration, rush to judgement, all-or-nothing statistics that seemed invented on the spot - "one in three children conceived after 40 are autistic.") When I tried to make a second appointment, her receptionist didn't get back to me. I followed up a week later and was issued an arbitrary date and time by email. When work schedules made that time impossible, I got such a confused response from receptionist ("no skype appointments available".... "oh, you want a skype appointment?) that I asked Dr Story for just a two-minute call to discuss the regularity she could see us. She never called, but sent an unceremonious skype chat a week later saying "she is unable to service my needs" capped by "Just as an FYI: Psychologists schedules are not the same as "therapist" schedules." Guess we're done here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][306355].votes_count ]]