Rate Dr. ANTHONY L. GALLO

Dr. ANTHONY L. GALLO's Ratings

He is smart and open minded to new treatments. He is rather "matter of fact" and probably not a great doc for people with Borserline disorders but on the whole, I find him exceptional.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Unfortunately the department is dysfunctional.....they are linked by Brown University.....if you have a problem with one.........you are ousted........what is more troubling is as psychiatrist empathy would be their forte.....one psychiatrist actually belittles mental health in one of his many FB commentaries......he actually holds the family of a well known entertainer accountable for their Brothers demise.....SAD~~

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gallo was extremely rude and did not provide me with appropriate care. He did not listen to me, but rather sent over electronic prescriptions without informing me of which drug and dosage he wanted me on. I am extremely disturbed that a psychiatrist does not care about the mental well being of his patient. I do not recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

DR. GALLO, is.helpful, sensitive, makes.you feel at home and.comfortable. He really tries to.understand your needs and.never ever rushes.you out the door. Overall.great guy.and doctor.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag