Rate Dr. RUSSELL M. LINMAN

Dr. RUSSELL M. LINMAN's Ratings

Dr. Linman is very knowledgeable, but most of all, very kind and caring. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I was very impressed by Dr Linman and his staff. Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. All of my questions were answered and they made sure that I understood what they were telling me. I was extremely anxious about having my teeth removed, and Dr Linman and his staff made every effort to make sure that I was comfortable before and after my surgery. The staff made sure that I understood what I needed to do after I went home and what to expect during recovery. I have had several appointments and I have been seen on time or early for each appointment. I would recommend Dr Linman to anyone needing oral surgery.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

The staff helped me way before the appointment. They answered many questions and seemed to above and beyond letting me know at least a ball park of my cost. Most offices I called did not want to give you the time of day additude. I like the not needed 2 appointments and build everything into one appt. Dr. Linman was so nice, no question was stupid. He was very up lifting, which is nice when most people are very nervous at this time. We did have to wait some time after our appointment time, but we were told surgeries were behind and that will happen. If the patient needs it they get the extra time and so will we if needed.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag