Rate Dr. Vanni C. Manthiram

Dr. Vanni C. Manthiram's Ratings

Dr. Manthiram is a fantastic surgeon! I would highly recommend her! She operated on me three times. She put my port in for chemo. She did my mastectomies which included the removal of a number of lymph nodes. She was very thorough in her approach. She set me up with a therapist for lymphedema as a precautionary because it's common after the removal of any lymph nodes. I got lymphedema during radiation which came after my surgery so I was prepared. She is very friendly and professional at the same time. I more recently had my port removed. It was the easiest surgery I have had to date. I was shocked at how quickly the scar healed. I am probably 6 weeks out from surgery and the scar is so flat and no longer pink that it's hardly noticeable. She is not only a great surgeon but she will take the time to go over all of your concerns and explain all of what will transpire in a very personable fashion.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Stuck from Canada in Valley Care after husband's gall bladder issue and subsequent surgery. Dr. Vanni was absolutely phenomenal. Put our minds at ease and surgery was a breeze, husband never even needed any pain meds after! I would recommend her to anyone!!! She took the time to explain, the whole procedure before and after, checked up on my husband twice. Honestly cannot come up with any negative comment.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag