Rate Dr. Eric M. Dedeke

Dr. Eric M. Dedeke's Ratings

The Doctor was knowledgeable and professional. The same can not be said about his staff. The Phlebotomist was rude arrogant and sadistic. She appeared racist against whites. She inserted the needle claiming she could not find the vein, and proceeded to twist the needle around for over a minute looking for reaction to pain. Her comments alerted me to her prejudice and I would not give her the pleasure. The doctor is worth seeing, but if bloodwork is needed go to an outside source.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dedeke took the time to listen to my listen and ask questions about the symptoms. He's appears genuinely concerned about your ailments. Dr. Dedeke took his time while in the exam room and didn't act rushed to get to another patient. I'd highly recommend his practice to everyone and plan on using him for all of my medical needs in the future. The staff is friendly and work hard to get you in and out promptly.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag