Dr. Sadhakar Tumuluri

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/06/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Sadhakar Tumuluri has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2463871
02/11/12 1 1 1 1 Do not see this Dr . See Dr. Linda Lee in the same office. Dr tumuluri is a very bad Dr.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1445655
20/05/11 5 4 5 5 He has worked hard to find my problem and offer relief. I wish I had found this doctor 30 years ago. He stays on top of new studies, medications, and I don't think you can do better when looking for a rheumatologist. He's worked through lunch to squeeze me into a busy day. Staff is pleasant and appointments are usually on time.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1073283
08/01/10 5 3 4 5 I "fell" on Dr. T. by mistake.. I was sent to another Dr. in his office who is also very good but now that I have been diagnosed and treated with him I would NEVER want to see another.The office staff is very nice and very good. Dr Tumuluri is absolutely awesome!! He is compassionate and will do anything and everything to figure out what is wrong and get a diagnosis! He is familiar with many good doctors around if there is a need to refer. Dr. Tumuluri knows how important it is to find a diagnosis and if there is one - he WILL find it. Don't hesitate - go see this doctor. I would still be in the dark if it was not for this doctor.
Insurance: United Healthcare