Rate Dr. Vesselin Dimov

Dr. Vesselin Dimov's Ratings

I have been sick and seeking a diagnosis for over a year. I have seen several doctors in that time and Dr. Dimov is by far THE BEST. He is compassionate, very knowledgeable about medicine in several specialties and thinks outside of the box. He listened carefully and reviewed my complicated case and medical history. I never felt rushed which is very important to help patients communicate well and make the best of their doctor visit. He worked with me to figure out next steps to get a diagnosis and wrote it all up for me while I was there so I walked out with a detailed plan of action. He not only answered all my questions, but encouraged me to ask more! For the first time since I’ve been ill, I felt like a doctor sincerely cared and took the time needed to help me find a diagnosis and treatment. I feel his approach to clinical medicine is a model that all other doctors should follow. I can’t thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Outstanding physician and staff. The nurse that works in the clinic is great - she put my child at ease and was very friendly. The doctor is the best in the filed, with amazing bedside manner. He used an iPad to illustrate the medical problem and as a predominately visual person I was able to understand everything. I would highly recommend Dr. Dimov to all my friends and relatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Great physician. Very competent and helpful. Recommendations were right on target.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][740333].votes_count ]]