Dr. ALISON C. SAVITZ

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. ALISON C. SAVITZ has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ALISON" to "ALISON C."
RID: 1568213
22/10/11 5 5 5 5 I was operated on twice by Dr. Savitz in July-Aug. 2011, #1)A lumpectomy, and #2) (separate surgery) for Sentinal Node Removal & biopsy. I have been looking for a way to give her a review because I think she is so wonderful. She got my lump out with clean margins (.4 cm) and she was able to cut around my areola which helped to hide the scar. I have had a very thin, clean looking scar that is already hard to see unless you look closely (and I'm only 3 months out). The scar for the lymph node removal also looks like a very thin cut, only about 2" wide. All the other doctors who've seen it have commented how good my scars look, 1 saying "She's not a plastic surgeon, but her work looks that good." She also has a nice manner & has a way of making you feel safe with her. Every one I have talked to says she is the best breast cancer surgeon at Kaiser. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend her.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente