Rate Dr. PAUL R. SATWICZ

Dr. PAUL R. SATWICZ's Ratings

Dr Satwicz has taken me from a "life" of the worst imaginable pain any human could handle, to a pain level that i can manage on a daily basis, with his expertise and his knowledge i don't know where i would be today with out Dr Paul Satwicz! Oh did i mention the Staff Just as wonderful,words cant express how amazing this doctor is !! he has pretty much brought me back to life I am and always will be forever grateful ~C.P.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

For the past six years, I have been a patient of Dr. Satwicz. He is the most kind and caring Dr. I have ever had. He is willing to answer any question and you never feel rushed. The staff is equally as wonderful. The facility is immaculate. I highly recommend the Newton-Wellesley Pain Management Center under the direction of Dr. Paul Satwicz.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Satwicz has a wonderful bedside manner. He explained the procedure in great detail, talked me through it, and was most kind. His staff is wonderful. In particular, kudos to NP Ann Lynch. Thank you.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2010 | flag