Rate Dr. Edmund A. Pribitkin

Dr. Edmund A. Pribitkin's Ratings

I did a lot of research on facial surgeries before deciding on this doctor. He seemed to be perfect for my surgery, however after the results I was completely and utterly disappointed that the facial surgery was botched. I am extremely unhappy with the results and find it unacceptable that I will have to undergo another grueling surgery and recovery to fix it. The surgery left me worse off afterwards. Not only is this pain and suffering but it's time off work as well. I'm disappointed with the doctor and I expected more of him professionally.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

dr pribitkin is the kindest, most informed angel you could ever want to see...he fixed me up and i will forever be grateful to him for giving me confidence to reach my dreams. i was very comfortable after the surgery and feel i was very well looked after by him. thanks again dr p for giving me back my "smile". i will be forever grateful to you..alison

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. P and his staff are incredible. They took the time to listen and to explain everything, every step of the way. They listened and took all of my concerns into consideration, and were beyond caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. P & his staff.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2008 | flag

I had the occassion to be treated by Dr. Pribitkin,a few years -- he is one of a kind ! ! He is caring , He Listens --actually listens to you ! And his experience and surgical skills are Brilliant ! !

Submitted May 24, 2008 | flag

My daughter had her tonsils and aenoids removed and her recovery was less than 4 days. We went to the Will Center across from Veterans Stadium and it was a wonderful experience.

Submitted June 26, 2006 | flag

Dr. Pribitkin is an exception ENT doctor. He is patient, listens and reviews all possibilities. Definitely worth the trip to Philadelphia from the surrounding suburbs. Would recommend him to anyone. Office is very professional and the nurses are equally strong.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2006 | flag