Rate Dr. Richard Eric J. Madrid

Dr. Richard Eric J. Madrid's Ratings

Dr. Madrid is the best!!!!! Everyone needs a great doctor like him to care for them and there families.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Madrid for some time now and I think he's the best Dr. in the Menifee area. He's kind and has a big heart! He genuinely cares. I also like the way he talks to me on my level, when he comes in the room, he sits down and talks with me not at me. Also his Nurses are awesome, very friendly and helpful, I tell them sorry sometimes for being a pain, they tell me I'm not a pain, and that there doing their job, that's what we do. Gotta love 'em! And front desk girls are the sweetest, always there to help too. When I come in they address me by my name and say "hello". How many offices do that? Most Dr's offices the front counter is usually behind glass, you sign and sit down until your called up. I can't say enough about Dr. Madrid, his office and staff! All I can do is say "THANK YOU".

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Madrid has all the qualities that you want in a top notch doctor. He's compassionate - a genuinely kind man. Add to that his intelligence and dedication to staying on top of medical issues and you have a physician to treasure. I know I do.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

(Keep in mind that I am pretty skeptical when it comes to doctors!)Dr. Madrid is a very personable doctor. The thing I like best about him is that he really listens to your concerns because he really cares! He doesn't just write prescriptions and move on; he makes sure your questions are answered before sending you home. Dr. Madrid's staff is also friendly, and efficient! I have been blessed to have Dr. Madrid and Rancho Family Medical on my side!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2012 | flag

He is a very tentative, and very knowledgeable doctor! I am very pleased with him and hope to be his patient for many years to come!!

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Madrid is personable, knowledgeable, and best of all, he cares about his patients. He's thorough, listens, and he has a sense of humor! The only problem that I encounter is that you have to make an appointment pretty far in advance, otherwise you see their urgent care physican of the day.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag